Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Sun April 20th) Last 32 !!

Postby mantorok

Andre147 PGC wrote:Having a look at Burnett v Perry too to see how both are playing since one of them will play Ronnie.

Not that it will make much defference but anyway <laugh>

Before Ronnie sorted his mental game out Perry may have been a slight threat, but not now, no chance.

Postby ttol

mantorok wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:Having a look at Burnett v Perry too to see how both are playing since one of them will play Ronnie.

Not that it will make much defference but anyway <laugh>

Before Ronnie sorted his mental game out Perry may have been a slight threat, but not now, no chance.

Yeah he cracked against Perry in the UK a few years back.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:This is some of the worst stuff I've seen from Bingo this season <doh>

His form at the UK Champs when he knocked Ronnie out seems a distant memory now...

Bingo's PTC Grand Finals match with Day was even worse. He has gone completely off the boil in 2014.

You think the recent death of a family member is playing a part in this match? He missed China because of that too.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
mantorok wrote:Anyone else notice how freaking outstanding Ronnies long potting was? Havent seen those kind of shots from him in a while.

His long potting has been great for a while now. It certainly is no longer his weakness.

Yeah he improved in that department so much over the last 3 years.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:This is some of the worst stuff I've seen from Bingo this season <doh>

His form at the UK Champs when he knocked Ronnie out seems a distant memory now...

Bingo's PTC Grand Finals match with Day was even worse. He has gone completely off the boil in 2014.

You think the recent death of a family member is playing a part in this match? He missed China because of that too.

I really don't know. But something is wrong at the moment.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Meanwhile black ball game between Perry and Burnett

Perry flukes it <laugh>

2-1 up.

Wouldn't it be funny though if Burnett win this match after his recent comments about Ronnie.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
GJ wrote:Hes been poor since the UK semi

Anyway rock solid snooker from kenneth

Whatever happens here, I think we will see Higgins in a Crucible quarter final once again.

Yeah but the pattern will not continue :wave: in that in recent years when he reaches the quarters he wins the whole thing, not gonna happen this year.
Last edited by Andre147 on 20 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Whatever happens here, I think we will see Higgins in a Crucible quarter final once again.

Spot on I think carter v Higgins looks likely

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Yeah but the pattern will not continue :wave: in that in recent years when he reaches the quarters he wins the whole thing, not gonna happen this year.

Agreed.

Also, although I want Carter to beat Selby, I wouldn't mind another Higgins v Selby quarter final.
Last edited by Snooker Overdrive on 20 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Spot on I think carter v Higgins looks likely

Carter will still have Selby most likely in Last 16.

Plus he's not even garanteed to win against Xiao.