Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Sun April 20th) Last 32 !!

Postby Cannonball

We shouldn't have to put up with this rubbish, and neither should Ronnie, as I've highlighted in 'General Discussion'. Thursday seems ages away. This junk needs to be removed from our screens. This is like asking Picasso to have a paint off with some cowboy decorators. Utter junk.

Postby mantorok

Cannonball wrote:We shouldn't have to put up with this rubbish, and neither should Ronnie, as I've highlighted in 'General Discussion'. Thursday seems ages away. This junk needs to be removed from our screens. This is like asking Picasso to have a paint off with some cowboy decorators. Utter junk.

Its day 2 and it's already looking ominous...

Postby Cannonball

mantorok wrote:
Cannonball wrote:We shouldn't have to put up with this rubbish, and neither should Ronnie, as I've highlighted in 'General Discussion'. Thursday seems ages away. This junk needs to be removed from our screens. This is like asking Picasso to have a paint off with some cowboy decorators. Utter junk.

Its day 2 and it's already looking ominous...

Spot on Sir.

Postby AC or LT?

Nice to see the Ronnie fanboys out in force as always.

There has always been journeymen, journeymen matches have always been televised.

By Thursday people will be talking about how tough Ronnie's route to the final is when Selby, Trump, Robertson, Ding, Carter, Higgins etc all get through and play well.

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wildey wrote:That is a surprise and not as if Ken played well for most of this Morning Ken was rubbish but Bingham just never showed up

At the end of the match, Doherty had an overall pot success of 90% and he took his chances well so I disagree, Ken wasn't rubbish today.

stats can be misleading and that stat is.

he was shakey, he was nervous, he gifted chance after chance, he played poor safties and after all that Stuart won zero frames.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wildey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wildey wrote:That is a surprise and not as if Ken played well for most of this Morning Ken was rubbish but Bingham just never showed up

At the end of the match, Doherty had an overall pot success of 90% and he took his chances well so I disagree, Ken wasn't rubbish today.

he was shakey, he was nervous, he gifted chance after chance, he played poor safties and after all that Stuart won zero frames.

If you call Doherty's performance rubbish, what would you call Bingham's then?

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

If you call Doherty's performance rubbish, what would you call Bingham's then?

Bingham just never got out of bed today

Postby Wildey

Sunday 20th of April

10am

Joe Perry 3-6 Jamie Burnett
Stuart Bingham 5-10 Ken Doherty

2.30pm

Ding Junhui v Michael Wasley
**Allister Carter 5-4 Xiao Guodong

7pm

**Shaun Murphy 4-5 Jamie Cope
**Stephen Maguire 3-6 Ryan Day