Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Sun April 20th) Last 32 !!

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 PGC wrote:Will we have more than 8 seeds going out first round this year?

Could be possible, but somehow I think it may be around 4 or 5.

As long as all the main contenders get through, we should be in for a cracking tournament.

Postby AC or LT?

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:Will we have more than 8 seeds going out first round this year?

Could be possible, but somehow I think it may be around 4 or 5.

As long as all the main contenders get through, we should be in for a cracking tournament.

To be honest I'd rather a few young outside chances wipe opponents off the table this year, some new blood in the game gaining confidence and the old farts starting to retire.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:So the 10th was the key frane

Looks like it, but had he won that we can't know 100% sure he would have won the match, but my guess is he would have.

Murphy will improve next round I think, well he has to anyway.

Postby Gnomy

Being a Murphy fan myself, for the first time I was routing for the opponent,
I hope Cope copes with this well,
He just has to improve on his long potting IMO and hopefully he will carry the positives from this into the next season.
What a day of snooker

Postby Andre147

Gnomy wrote:Being a Murphy fan myself, for the first time I was routing for the opponent,
He just has to improve on his long potting IMO and hopefully he will carry the positives from this into the next season.
What a day of snooker

You a fan of Ronnie and Selby <laugh> first time I've seen someone be a fan of both these players <laugh>

Postby Gnomy

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Gnomy wrote:Being a Murphy fan myself, for the first time I was routing for the opponent,
What a day of snooker

You a fan of Ronnie and Selby <laugh> first time I've seen someone be a fan of both these players <laugh>

rofl
:P :P

What can I say?
I am just a great fan of the sport I guess :)
I can understand why people resent Ebdon, but IMO Selby is a class act and his safety play is top notch. :bowdown: