Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Wed April 23rd) Last 32 !!

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Cannonball wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Can Ford win this match? Discuss.

Yes, if Trump doesn't start playing.

He will sooner or later

Let's hope later doesn't mean next season.

Postby Cannonball

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Skullman, i think it means just that. This season was one to forget for judd. Playing nowhere near his best

He's missing to the left of pocket, which suggests (all things being the same), that his cue needs to move to the right a tad under his chest. We all pull the cue inside when we get a bit tight.

Postby PLtheRef

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:One think i noticed is that no matter how big the lead is, no player is safe until the last ball is potted.
How many convincing victory did we have?

2. Ronnie and Ken.

Every match has gone beyond the second session Mid Session interval this year, which is rare for this event

Postby Cannonball

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I'm starting to think we might see another Carter v Ronnie final this year

Don't get me excited like that. Rematches of that calibre can only be dreamed about. Fingers crossed we get it. :hyper:

Postby Snooker Overdrive

PLtheRef wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:One think i noticed is that no matter how big the lead is, no player is safe until the last ball is potted.
How many convincing victory did we have?

2. Ronnie and Ken.

Every match has gone beyond the second session Mid Session interval this year, which is rare for this event

I think moving the qualifiers so closely to the main event is the main reason why we have so many tight matches this year.