Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Wed April 23rd) Last 32 !!

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:stuart and barry are underrated but chokers like hell

Remember when Mark Allen called Bingham a bottler, than Bingham won a ranking event before Mark Allen did?

rofl

Yeah I loved when Bingo won that Aussie Open even though I wanted Williams to win, a part of me wanted Bingo to win the Final purely because of Allen's comments about him. <laugh>

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I really don't know why I picked Trump to make the final in the predicts <laugh>

You did? <laugh> Well he'll have to improve massively for that to happen then.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I particularly want Judd to make the final, I just had a feeling that he might have a good chance. Nearly everyone picked Robbo so I wanted to stand out <laugh>

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Don't get me wrong, it's not like I particularly want Judd to make the final, I just had a feeling that he might have a good chance. Nearly everyone picked Robbo so I wanted to stand out <laugh>

You could've picked Selby :john:

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I really don't know why I picked Trump to make the final in the predicts <laugh>

You did? <laugh> Well he'll have to improve massively for that to happen then.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I particularly want Judd to make the final, I just had a feeling that he might have a good chance. Nearly everyone picked Robbo so I wanted to stand out <laugh>

Yes I picked Robbo too because I think after last year's nightmare he'll want to put things right.

Noticed the other day and it's crazy to think that after Robbo won his World Title in 2010 he has only won 2 more matches at the Crucible, and that came in 2012.

2011 and 2013 he went out first round.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Don't get me wrong, it's not like I particularly want Judd to make the final, I just had a feeling that he might have a good chance. Nearly everyone picked Robbo so I wanted to stand out <laugh>

You could've picked Selby :john:

My second choice would have been Carter. I think he will send Selby packing on Friday :john:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Lol, way to go Judd.

Ford will still choke big time even if he goes 9-7 up.

Yes I'm sure Trump will win this, but he shouldn't be happy with the way he's been playing. The standard has been poor so far.