Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Wed April 23rd) Last 32 !!

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:My second choice would have been Carter. I think he will send Selby packing on Friday :john:

Like they would finish before midnight.

<laugh> Haha that might well happen, finishing on Saturday.

Postby Cannonball

This comfort break stuff is bullocks, as Smurf alluded. They're getting coaching back stage. That's cheating in my book.

Postby gallantrabbit

tournament ever need him? Otherwise we'll just see another scrap for semi final prize Money and no-one with enough balls to actually go and challenge Ronnie. Already we've seen Ding meekly give way so Ronnie's in the final already. Selby and Robbo will expend so much energy beating each other up that even they will have nothing left for a final, so we really need Trump to step up. Nothing I've seen so far makes me think that likely though.

Postby Cannonball

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Skullman wrote:Ford closes to 8-7.

Judd just can't shake him off...

This may well end 10-8 or 10-9 but Trump will always win the match.

Ford lacks a bit of cue ball control. That could be the diff. He's losing the white too much.

Postby snooker_loopy

Anyone think Judd Trump is playing snooker just for the money and not the glory of winning? He seems a bit disinterested in this match. Very casual as if he doesn't care if he wins or loses. I wonder if he doesn't want to strive for huge success in the game. Alan McManus has suggested younger players don't put enough commitment into the game:

""Younger people spend all their time on Facebook and it's killing their snooker."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/27116258

Perhaps this is true with Trump?