Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Thurs April 24th) Last 32 &

Postby Cannonball

SnookerFan wrote:
Cannonball wrote:What's on Hendry's face?! Beards are so 2013. Spose it's for the bit of fluff is it?


Really? I didn't realise facial hair came in and out of fashion. :shrug:


All the Hollywood stars have it, it even leaked over here. But Paxman shaved his off announcing it was very 2013.

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Thurs April 24th) Last 32 &

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:Another steal from Dom. 9-2 now.

Soon Selby and Carter will have the place to themselves.


Who is more likely to win his opening match at the moment Robbie Williams or Mark Davis?


NONE OF THE ABOVE!

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Thurs April 24th) Last 32 &

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:Another steal from Dom. 9-2 now.

Soon Selby and Carter will have the place to themselves.


Who is more likely to win his opening match at the moment Robbie Williams or Mark Davis?


Neither rofl

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Thurs April 24th) Last 32 &

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:Another steal from Dom. 9-2 now.

Soon Selby and Carter will have the place to themselves.


Who is more likely to win his opening match at the moment Robbie Williams or Mark Davis?


Williams.

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Thurs April 24th) Last 32 &

Postby Skullman

Andre147 PGC wrote:Besides Nigel Bond comeback from 9-2 down against Cliff here at the Worlds, has there ever been another?


No. Apart from that, hasn't been a comeback at the Crucible from a bigger margin than 9-5 down.

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Thurs April 24th) Last 32 &

Postby vodkadiet

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:Besides Nigel Bond comeback from 9-2 down against Cliff here at the Worlds, has there ever been another?


No. Apart from that, hasn't been a comeback at the Crucible from a bigger margin than 9-5 down.


Hasn't won Murphy 6 in a row against Stevens in 2007?


Yes. He was 5-11, and 7-12 down, and won 13-12.

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Thurs April 24th) Last 32 &

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Interesting, Steve Davis explaining that nowadays all top 16 players are in form and on the other table the seed is 9-3 down rofl


I don't believe that.

A BBC commentator talking rubbish? The idea is too fantastic to be true.

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Thurs April 24th) Last 32 &

Postby Cannonball

SnookerFan wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Interesting, Steve Davis explaining that nowadays all top 16 players are in form and on the other table the seed is 9-3 down rofl


I don't believe that.

A BBC commentator talking rubbish? The idea is too fantastic to be true.


They all make mistakes but Davis makes least and knows the most.


   

cron