Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Thurs April 24th) Last 32 &

Postby Skullman

Souvent wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Souvent wrote:I hate the way Dennis says the word "black". I cringe in anticipation of him saying it.

ES :wave:

Sorry, what does that mean?

Are there any other words/expressions used by the commentators that make you cringe?

I'm suggesting you go to EuroSport, which has less cringey commentators by far.

Postby Souvent

Skullman wrote:
Souvent wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Souvent wrote:I hate the way Dennis says the word "black". I cringe in anticipation of him saying it.

ES :wave:

Sorry, what does that mean?

Are there any other words/expressions used by the commentators that make you cringe?

I'm suggesting you go to EuroSport, which has less cringey commentators by far.

The problem is my Eurosport's not in English. Which means the commentators are less knowledgeable than I am. Very annoying.
Last edited by Souvent on 24 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cannonball

Skullman wrote:Has Ronnie gone out for the night and invited a lookalike to play in his stead?

He's been bodysnatched by Higgins.

Postby Cloud Strife

Skullman wrote:Which one of these two ROS breakdowns were worse, 2005 against Ebdon or 2006 against Dott?

For me the one against Dott was worse, trust me, there was nothing to smile about after that match. Whereas the Ebdon one was at least semi-entertaining and funny.
Last edited by Cloud Strife on 24 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Alright, things are just not happening for Ronnie tonight. Time for damage limitation, something he has been very good at these last 2 years.

How could he have been good at that when he has barely been behind these last years?

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Alright, things are just not happening for Ronnie tonight. Time for damage limitation, something he has been very good at these last 2 years.

Precisely SO, no alarm bells at all yet.

Ronnie will be looking to level at 4 all or 5-3 down, I'll be happy with that.