Ronnie O'Sullivan v Shaun Murphy/Marco Fu
**Mark Selby v Alan McManus/Ken Doherty

2.30pm

**Barry Hawkins v Dominic Dale/Michael Wasley
Judd Trump/Ryan Day v Mark Allen/Neil Robertson

7pm

**Ronnie O'Sullivan v Shaun Murphy/Marco Fu
**Judd Trump/Ryan Day v Mark Allen/Neil Robertson

Unfortunately Ronnie and Robbo (only if he gets there of course) will play their concluding session at the same time :irk:

Advantage Ronnie. Finally, a morning match. He'll get up, go for a run and hopefully, k-pow! If he can get an early lead, frontrunning will be grand for him.

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Saturday April 26th) Last 16

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote: rofl I think the person who makes the schedule for the commentators doesn't like Hendry. First concluding session Walden v Wilson and now this...

Probably a Jimmy fan getting his own back.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Cannonball, this is the second quarter final day. Ronnie will play the first session in the afternoon on Tuesday.

It's definitely a better schedule than Trump/Robbo/Allen who will have to play back to back sessions.

Also Ronnie already had 2 morning sessions: he won them 7-2 and 6-2.
Last edited by Snooker Overdrive on 26 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:
randam05 WC wrote:Superb from dale! Ah im so happy and excited what's going on! Get in!

I've got McManus and Doherty on. What's happening with Dale?

Wasley not playing well, Dom making some good breaks, including a ton. Currently 6-1 up.

Postby Cloud Strife

TheRocket wrote:Totally unexpected result this. Annoying for Ding. How many times has it happen to a topplayer, that the underdog is playing the best match of his life against you and then suddenly one match later plays like an amateur.

It would have been the same scenario had Perry beaten Ronnie this morning.

Postby TheRocket

GJ. You are already talking about the semis but I think, Ronnie will have a really tough quarterfinal. The quarters probably will be harder than his semi final. If Fu plays the standard he played against Gould he is a danger for anyone in this tournament. And Murphy is full of confidence and is very capable of giving him a tough match. Could be another 13:11 match.
Last edited by TheRocket on 26 Apr 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:SO

That's sport

Yeah but Robbo has an unbelievable tough draw this year GJ, but I definately agree with what you said a while ago, sometimes complacency is his biggest weakness.

Against opponents he knows he has to play well even if he loses he gives everything he could and often loses in close matches.

But dont worry, Allen or Trump most likely wont beat Robbo I think, the real test will come in Selby at the semis.