Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Sunday April 27th) Last 16 !

Postby Cannonball

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:Had to go out. Miss much?

Robbo struggling with his long potting but is otherwise playing well.

Allen raised his game but is still making a few errors here and there.

Interesting stuff. Both playing well, without being exceptional. This shows just how well Perry was playing yesterday and what a job Ronnie had on his hands.

Postby hendry_fan

I have to be honest,in all the years i,ve been watchin snooker,Allens not a player who i,ve often watched compared with many others,but what i,ve noticed is that his temperament costs him often and another thing i,ve noticed about him is that he often misses pots at important,crucial times and often misses too many easy ones out of the blue,a tad too many,these mistakes often cost him dearly. :roll:

Postby Cannonball

hendry_fan wrote:I have to be honest,in all the years i,ve been watchin snooker,Allens not a player who i,ve often watched compared with many others,but what i,ve noticed is that his temperament costs him often and another thing i,ve noticed about him is that he often misses pots at important,crucial times and often misses too many easy ones out of the blue,a tad too many,these mistakes often cost him dearly. :roll:

Out of the two, I'm more worried by Robbo's mindset.

Postby hendry_fan

Cannonball wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:I have to be honest,in all the years i,ve been watchin snooker,Allens not a player who i,ve often watched compared with many others,but what i,ve noticed is that his temperament costs him often and another thing i,ve noticed about him is that he often misses pots at important,crucial times and often misses too many easy ones out of the blue,a tad too many,these mistakes often cost him dearly. :roll:

And just as we speak Allen misses another one,lets Robbo in and Robbo clears up to win the frame. <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Cannonball wrote:

nothing wrong with Robbo's mindset

out of interest have you watched much snooker over the last 5 years?

Postby Cannonball

Blimey, shouldn't you be in church porker? 10 seconds in and I'm totally bored. Makes good points on hard work though. Marco's favourite? rofl

Postby Cannonball

Wildey wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

A fair bit. I don't buy into this Robbo is solid baloney. With his breakbuilding and potting ability, he would have had Ding's season if we was rock solid. He looks nervous to me.

Postby Wildey

Cannonball wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cannonball wrote:

A fair bit. I don't buy into this Robbo is solid baloney. With his breakbuilding and potting ability, he would have had Ding's season if we was rock solid. He looks nervous to me.

Ding has had a season only 1 other player has ever had so that argument doesent fit either.

Robbo has won 2 ranking titles including the UK one of only 8 players to win World, UK and Masters

Postby SnookerFan

Worst thing that ever happened to BBC televised snooker was when they got rid of match choice on Interactive.

I'm halfway through watching Murphy and Fu on interactive, and they change the match. I look at Eurosport, it aint on. So I am watching it on a computer that won't stop buffering.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:Worst thing that ever happened to BBC televised snooker was when they got rid of match choice on Interactive.

I'm halfway through watching Murphy and Fu on interactive, and they change the match. I look at Eurosport, it aint on. So I am watching it on a computer that won't stop buffering.

And the worst thing is, you know they'll put squillions of streams up for the flat out balls-to-the-wall excitement that is Wimbledon fortnight. :zzz: