Topic locked

Re: Dafabet World Championship (Sunday April 27th) Last 16 !

Postby Cannonball

edwards2000 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
edwards2000 wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I would love to see the winner of this match get to the final and play Ronnie. If Ronnie gets to the final that is, which I think he will.

Well it seems like all the people left who can stop him are in the other half.

:irk: Murphy, Fu and Hawkins are push overs because you want to call his draw weak.

Got it. :spot on:

Have you seen Selby's draw?

so are you or are you not posting here :dizzy: :chin: :?

Trying hard not to, but seem to keep seeing posts that beggar belief. You won't be seeing me here other than this tournament, that's for sure. In fact, I have been very weak by returning. I'll definitely have to address that. <ok> But like I said before, I don't frequent forums like I used to do anyway.

You stick around man, we need someone here with integrity and intelligence: :joust: I can't fight the empire all by myself. :phew:

Postby edwards2000

For the duration of this tournament only. Then it's back to the other forum. So don't worry, you won't have to suffer my superior logic for long.

---

I am divided on which match I should watch... I keep swapping back and forth. I think I'll stick with Allen-Robbo... that's going to be the best match finish I think, and I like Allen. Speaks his mind. Robbo pushed boat out earlier going for a century, and might start to be a little silly coming up to 100. Come on ALLEN!

Postby Skullman

edwards2000 wrote:I am divided on which match I should watch... I keep swapping back and forth. I think I'll stick with Allen-Robbo... that's going to be the best match finish I think, and I like Allen. Speaks his mind. Robbo pushed boat out earlier going for a century, and might start to be a little silly coming up to 100. Come on ALLEN!

Have you considered having one on a laptop/tablet and one on TV? That's what I'm doing.

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:Assuming Dale wins one frame tomorrow, has he got any chance of beating Hawkins?

Imagine Dale in the semis.

If Hawkins plays like he did in the first two sessions against Walden, then maybe yes. But Hawkins nevertheless clear favourite for that match.