Topic locked

Re: Baic Motor China Open Last 32 Discussion

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:I really hope Ding gets it together this week. I miss him at the business end.

Joe's commentary is like having a chat with a mate in a pub, which isn't altogether a bad thing.

He looked better against Marcus Campbell

i suspect he will struggle the better the opponent is

Postby Wildey

Ding Junhui 2-0 Mark Davis
Peter Ebdon 0-1 Judd Trump
John Higgins 2-0 Graeme Dott
Ricky Walden 1-1 Gary Wilson
Marco Fu 0-2 Jamie Jones

Postby Wildey

Ding Junhui 3-0 Mark Davis
Peter Ebdon 0-2 Judd Trump
John Higgins 2-1 Graeme Dott
Ricky Walden 2-1 Gary Wilson
Marco Fu 2-2 Jamie Jones

Postby Tamctus

Great to see Ding playing well again. Normally I'd cheer for Mavis but somehow I just want to see Ding back in the business end, like someone already said.

Postby Wildey

armchair de critique wrote:Taking liberties with that blue.....not impressed <ok>

yea that really was poor wasent it

Postby SnookerFan

How is Ding playing? Well? Or is Mavis playing rubbish.

It seems odd that a few years back, he couldn't play well in China at all. Whereas nowadays, his better snooker seems to come in Asia rather than Britain.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:How is Ding playing? Well? Or is Mavis playing rubbish.

It seems odd that a few years back, he couldn't play well in China at all. Whereas nowadays, his better snooker seems to come in Asia rather than Britain.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ding loses this from 3-1 up. He's looked alright, but his confidence is still clearly very fragile. Mavis has had a couple of bits of misfortune which could've/would've/should've made the scorline closer.

Re: Trump's new hair style

Postby Webtoes

Before Trump potted the pink with only the black left, I could have sworn that the Scores were Trump 49, Ebdon 59, but when Trump potted the pink, the ref said "frame to Trump" without him potting the black. Maybe I'm wrong; the score board was pretty misty. Anyone Know?

Postby armchair de critique

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:How is Ding playing? Well? Or is Mavis playing rubbish.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ding loses this from 3-1 up. He's looked alright, but his confidence is still clearly very fragile. Mavis has had a couple of bits of misfortune which could've/would've/should've made the scorline closer.

DING 4-1

Postby Wildey

Ding Junhui 4-1 Mark Davis
Peter Ebdon 0-4 Judd Trump
John Higgins 4-2 Graeme Dott
Ricky Walden 2-4 Gary Wilson
Marco Fu 2-4 Jamie Jones