Topic locked

Re: Baic Motor China Open Semi Finals Discussion

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Why is Ding wasting time? He's got no chance of winning this.

you not got much fight in you have you

He's just giving himself and the crowd false hope. Better to accept he's lost, save himself the heartache and move on. Live to fight another day and all that.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Why is Ding wasting time? He's got no chance of winning this.

He's just giving himself and the crowd false hope. Better to accept he's lost, save himself the heartache and move on. Live to fight another day and all that.

Ding is now favorite for the Match for me

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Are you Joe Johnson in disguise?

Postby Cloud Strife

armchair de critique wrote:DING stood with cue in arms and considered offering his hand, 10 minutes later and the match is well and truly in the balance....that's why you carry on.

The match is hardly in the balance. Ding still needs a snooker. I'd say it is still 80-20 in Wilson's favour.

But I will admit Ding was right to carry on.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Are you Joe Johnson in disguise?

i was wrong lol

Postby hendry_fan

He,s done it!.

:happy: Gary Wilson beats Ding in China and commences to the final!. :happy:

Eggcellent stuff Gary!,you,ve fully deserved the success. :clap:

The crowd were,nt half gettin involved in this final frame <laugh> ,especially when Ding was goin for the snookers,he laid sum very good ones,it has to be said.

Boy,Ding did,nt half make it hard for him,laying countless snookers.

:happy: Gary Wilson!. :happy:

Postby armchair de critique

Cloud Strife wrote:
armchair de critique wrote:DING stood with cue in arms and considered offering his hand, 10 minutes later and the match is well and truly in the balance....that's why you carry on.

The match is hardly in the balance. Ding still needs a snooker. I'd say it is still 80-20 in Wilson's favour.

he got it back to requiring 1 snooker after requiring 4 snookers.....that is in 99.9% of peoples minds IN THE BALANCE.

Well played Wilson, and well played Ding, excellent match. :bowdown:

Postby Cloud Strife

armchair de critique wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

he got it back to requiring 1 snooker after requiring 4 snookers.....that is in 99.9% of peoples minds IN THE BALANCE.

99.9%?

Don't speak for other people, speak for yourself only.

Postby armchair de critique

Cloud Strife wrote:
armchair de critique wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

99.9%?

Don't speak for other people, speak for yourself only.

99.9% of non mentally ill people :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Hope Gary goes on and wins the final as well now. <ok>

Yes. If Wilson wins tomorrow all rankers this season are won by different players. Snooker truly is a well balanced sport.

I think Selby will be too strong, hope I'm wrong though. <ok>

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Cloud Strife wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Yes. If Wilson wins tomorrow all rankers this season are won by different players. Snooker truly is a well balanced sport.

I know Wild will disagree but I think Selby winning tomorrow will decrease his chances at the Crucible. So I'm not too bothered if Selby wins.

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

I know Wild will disagree but I think Selby winning tomorrow will decrease his chances at the Crucible. So I'm not too bothered if Selby wins.

you wish :-D