Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 2

Postby Andre147

Allen in a white shirt? Last time I saw him wear one was ages ago, maybe at the Worlds 2007 when he lost to Hendry. He always wears black.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Allen in a white shirt? Last time I saw him wear one was ages ago, maybe at the Worlds 2007 when he lost to Hendry. He always wears black.

He'll probably lose now.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Allen in a white shirt? Last time I saw him wear one was ages ago, maybe at the Worlds 2007 when he lost to Hendry. He always wears black.

He'll probably lose now.

Yeah :roll:

Postby Andre147

Despite Allen's good form, it's 50/50 this match for me, similar to White v Perry.
Last edited by Andre147 on 13 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Skullman

AC or LT? wrote:
Skullman wrote:One bad thing about this event listening to the top players' marmite choice in music

Same for most tournaments now isn't it?

Usually not because there're multiple tables so not every one has walk on music.

Postby Cloud Strife

Vallomas wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Allen in a white shirt?

He looks so strange in that white shirt, indeed. Somehow he looks more slim. :party:

Looks bigger to me.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Vallomas wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Allen in a white shirt?

He looks so strange in that white shirt, indeed. Somehow he looks more slim. :party:

Looks bigger to me.

Yeah me too.

So strange watching him wear a white shirt, years and years wlways wearing black or dark one.

Postby Andre147

Vallomas wrote:What is next, is to see Maguire wearing a bow-tie.

Btw, 1-0 for Allen.

And then suffocating in the process :gag:

Postby Andre147

What's the record for most centuries in a Best of 7? I know Robbo once made 4 in 4 frames, but between two players has there ever been 5?

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:What's the record for most centuries in a Best of 7? I know Robbo once made 4 in 4 frames, but between two players has there ever been 5?

Maybe Allen v Ding PTC Finals 2013?

Good call, but I checked it and there were 4, 3 from Ding (147 included) and 1 century from Allen.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:What's the record for most centuries in a Best of 7? I know Robbo once made 4 in 4 frames, but between two players has there ever been 5?

Cue tracker is your friend here. Technically there has been 1 bo7 with 5 centuries, but it was one of the old pro challenge tour series, so depends if you want to count those (it was Walden 4-1 Cope if you're interested all centuries).

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:

Cue tracker is your friend here. Technically there has been 1 bo7 with 5 centuries, but it was one of the old pro challenge tour series, so depends if you want to count those (it was Walden 4-1 Cope if you're interested all centuries).

Yeah, I always check CueTracker but couldn't find the answer. Thanks anyway. <ok>

Postby Skullman

And looks like missed black in frame 4 was the turning point as Allen wins 4-2 in the end.

Hopefully Mags plays as well he did earlier and we should have a good quarter final tonight.