Post a reply

Re: Coral Welsh Open last 128 !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

I am putting The Flash on Sky One. (That's a UK TV channel.)

It is a UK premier. I can confirm that I don't know when it premiered in America.

It is definitely on. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:I am putting The Flash on Sky One. (That's a UK TV channel.)

It is a UK premier. I can confirm that I don't know when it premiered in America.

It is definitely on. <ok>

Hello Caitlin.....

Wow.

Love a brunette.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Just tuned in for the snooker match.
Slowby looks like crap and is there for the taking.
With that being said, I still think he will win.
Highfield is pretty talented, but his tactical play and shot selection are total garbage.
Last edited by Johnny Bravo on 14 Feb 2017, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Dan-cat

Finally I get to watch some snooker... the Latvian is ill. I missed the whole of the Grand Prix making a TV show (very exciting ) Thailand tomorrow for a music festival, so this will be all I'll see of this one. Who's on after Selbs?

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:This is really rubbish from Selby

Even toilet facility from Highfield. I mean just look at that last attempt at escaping the snooker. <doh>

Postby Cloud Strife

I'm not a supporter of Barry Hearn's losers get nothing policy, but then I look at performances like this from Highfield and think maybe Hearn is in some way justified. Mugs like Highfield deserve buck all!

Tom Ford was equally bad this afternoon!

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:I'm not a supporter of Barry Hearn's losers get nothing policy, but then I look at performances like this from Highfield and think maybe Hearn is in some way justified. Mugs like Highfield deserve buck all!

Tom Ford was equally bad this afternoon!

For years players were on tour earning and not doing anything hence why journeymen like pinches, Mark Davis and even Bingham kept going for years.

whats happened now is players have had to knuckle down and start performing and Davis got in to the top 16 for a while and Bingham became World Champion under Hearn

Postby SnookerEd25

Andre147 wrote:Welsh Snooker is really on a low... only Michael White has brought some decent results in recent times.

Jackson Page :bowdown: