Post a reply

Re: Coral Snooker Shoot Out!!!

Postby Cloud Strife

This is a great chance for someone to win their first world ranking title. We've already had a number of first time winners this season in the form of Liang, King and Hamilton.

Postby Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife wrote:Mark Selby in the commentary box.

Oh wait that wasn't Mark Selby, it was Shaun Murphy in the box alongside Phil Yates. Stupid mistake by me to get them mixed up. <doh>

Murphy's voice sounded a lot like Selby's though. That's my excuse and I'm sticking by it. :emb:

Postby Big-butt

Cloud Strife wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Mark Selby in the commentary box.

Oh wait that wasn't Mark Selby, it was Shaun Murphy in the box alongside Phil Yates. Stupid mistake by me to get them mixed up. <doh>

Murphy's voice sounded a lot like Selby's though. That's my excuse and I'm sticking by it. :emb:

rofl

Postby Iranu

Why am I watching this tripe when I could be catching up on Orphan Black?

Postby Cheshire Cat

Feel for Gilbert, robbed by an incompetent referee. 'I couldn't hear' is a laughable excuse.

Postby Cloud Strife

I hope Murphy doesn't win this. I'd like one of the lower ranked players to win it, someone like Grace or Hallworth would be good.

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ASS-LICK ATTACK!

Matthew Selt‏ @MattSelt
Stop it @Magician147... that long red was most impressive #longballsupreme

Postby Andre147

Cheshire Cat wrote:Feel for Gilbert, robbed by an incompetent referee. 'I couldn't hear' is a laughable excuse.

What happened? Who was the ref and what did he/she do?

Postby Andre147

I hope Guodong wins this one.

I remember the way he lost that Final at this event in dramatic circumstances. He's a nice lad too.

The wrst case scenario would be kicks 'I have an opinion on everything' Shaun Murphy winning it. pmsl

Postby The Herminator

Neal Fouldss talking about "pressure". It's the snooker shootout on ITV4 mate. It's got walk on girls, flashing lights, shot clocks and the crowd shout yellow when the yellows potted. It's the least pressure of any snooker tournament ever, ranker or not. I think he may be confusing pressure with panic, no need for the beta blockers though.

Postby Cloud Strife

Cheshire Cat wrote:Feel for Gilbert, robbed by an incompetent referee. 'I couldn't hear' is a laughable excuse.

That ref is a deaf runt.

Postby Alex0paul

McGill looks to have won a place at the Crucible reaching the semis of the Shootout knocking Perry, finalist of the Masters, out. Absolute joke

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:McGill looks to have won a place at the Crucible reaching the semis of the Shootout knocking Perry, finalist of the Masters, out. Absolute joke

Agree.

The event itself not that bad, but a ranker? never!

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:Murphy will be bucking desperate to win this

He hasn't. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Ants v Xiao, good Final, like both of them. Want Xiao to win this one though.

Postby Alex0paul

I'd rather Xiao won because its not really going to affect the rankings as much

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:Good chance for McGill to become a multiple ranking event winner.

If he wins for me he's still on 1 ranking event win. If Xiao wins he's on 0 for me, but I want Xiao to win this one though.