Post a reply

Re: Jojobet.com Gibralter Open !!!

Postby Coland

Just watch this frame. Reds scattered awkwardly, pink and black tied up, nursing a handy lead. This could serve as an exhibition of everything Selbo. Superb frame, superb player.

This man is the best sportsperson on earth right now.

Postby Coland

SnookerFan wrote:
Coland wrote:Duffy hasn't a sniff of winning this frame. Selbo is schooling him. bucking LOVING THIS FRAME!!!!!

:chin:

Watch and learn. Selbo has put this table awkward, which give him a 95% chance of winning the frame as it unfolds.

This is rare-breed snooker.

Postby Coland

World Number One and World Champion Selbo intentionally snookers himself to cruelly offer Duffy a false glimmer of hope. Cunning psychological ploy. This is snooker at its best, always trying to gain an edge.

Postby Coland

That was the best frame I've seen anyone play. It was cruel, cunning, and crafty. Selbo is the best player in the world, a rare breed.

I'm logging out for the rest of the tournament. Safe to assume the tournament's a foregone conclusion. Congratulations Selbo, World Number One, World Champion, and soon to be Gibraltar Champion.

Postby Vallomas

Darryll Hill lost 4-0 to Steven Hallworth.

I remember a few years ago that Hill was mentioned as a hot prospect for the future, but his results don't prove that. It's almost impossible for him to stay on the tour.

Postby SnookerFan

Eurosport Commercial Watch.

There's a burger at KFC called the Dirty Louisiana.

That M&M advert with the woman in bed and her husband catches her.

An advert for Virgin Mobile.

We Buy Any Car.

Gone are the days of Eurosport advertising one crap company, and repeating it all week.

Postby Vallomas

Just noticed that Igor Figueiredo won his game against Sydney Wilson (4-1). With a good run in this tournament (he faces Fraser Patrick or Stephen Kershaw next) he will raise his earning during this season, despite having missed many tournaments and it won't be impossible for him to save his tour card -he will need at least two wins in the World's Qualifiers, of course.
Last edited by Vallomas on 04 Mar 2017, edited 1 time in total.