Post a reply

Re: Indian Open Semi Finals and Final !!!

Postby Wildey

kolompar wrote:Higgins wins 5-1. He can go two clear of Ronnie at the World Open.

He will have to play better to win that event

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:Hendry Fan will be happy either wsy.

What a treat i,ve had,2 Scots in the final and JOHN HIGGINS now officially overtakes the dumpling duo of Davis n Ron on the most ranking titles tally.

STEPHEN HENDRY= 36

John Haggis= 29

Steve Davis= 28

Ronnie O`Sullivan= 28

COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

:win: :hyper: :clap: :happy: STEPHEN N JOHN!!. :happy: :clap: :hyper: :win:

2 SCOTS ARE TOP OF LIST,GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN THERE LADDIES!!.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_s ... ing_titles

:mex: :mental:

Postby hendry_fan

Vallomas wrote:Image

<laugh>

I wonder what the Ronnie fan boys have to say bout John overtaking Ron n Steve.

I have a very sneaky feelin,that they are not amused. <laugh>

Where,s the BIGGEST Ronnie fan boy Andre147?!,no sign of the dumpling whatsoever. :chin: ;-) <laugh>

I,m off to do a bit of partyin,celebratin,one of my freinds has turned 47 today and has organised a party tnight and JOHN HIGGINS moves ahead of Ron n Steve in the all time ranking titles tally total.

I,ve had a of a roughish time the last few months,i often felt as flat as an omelete,but things are pickin up again and i now feel as round as a ball.

:party: :cracker: :win: :clap: :happy:

Postby hendry_fan

For gooooooooooooood measure,.........................................................

COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

STEPHEN N JOHN!. :bowdown:

:mex: :mental: :mex: :mental: :mex: :mental: :mex: :mental: :mex:

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:lol

when did this tournament take place? And why so many top players didnt enter it?

It's not a proper tournament, in my opinion.

A best of nine final. :bird:

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:I refuse to acknowledge anything that's happened this week in the snooker world. I'm far as I'm concerned this tournament didn't exist.

well it happened

Postby Andre147

Doesnt't bother me Higgins surpassing Ronnie's and Davis ranking tally of 28, in fact what would bother me is if Higgins did it winning the Shoot-Out!

Might not be what we call a proper ranking event, but this one still counts, so Higgins deserves every credit for winning it.

I don't know if this will spur Ronnie on or not, because his "I dont care if I win or lose" attitude means we cant really be sure, but also saying that we never could in his entire career.

Regardless of this, hope Ronnie wins another one soon.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:I refuse to acknowledge anything that's happened this week in the snooker world. I'm far as I'm concerned this tournament didn't exist.

I didn't realise Barry Hearn needed to ask your permission.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Doesnt't bother me Higgins surpassing Ronnie's and Davis ranking tally of 28, in fact what would bother me is if Higgins did it winning the Shoot-Out!

Might not be what we call a proper ranking event, but this one still counts, so Higgins deserves every credit for winning it.

I hate that the Shoot Out is ranking.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:Doesnt't bother me Higgins surpassing Ronnie's and Davis ranking tally of 28, in fact what would bother me is if Higgins did it winning the Shoot-Out!

I don't know if this will spur Ronnie on or not, because his "I dont care if I win or lose" attitude means we cant really be sure, but also saying that we never could in his entire career.

Regardless of this, hope Ronnie wins another one soon.

WOW!,that was a pretty quick response from our bloved Andre. ;-) :-D

Your "Doesnt't bother me",i don,t buy though dear Andre,your just like your Ronnie,he comes out with the same drivvel,he can,t be bovered this,can,t be bovered that,he does,nt care bout this,does,nt care bout that nonsense.

Of course only you and Ron know exactly what you really think,but come on,gimme a break,deep down both of you do bl**dy care and are bovered. :-D

Many Ronnie fans said that Ron would get to 29 before John would,it did,nt happen.

Congrats to you Andre,for not goin on the sour grapes wagon though,in fact come to think of it,i did,nt detect much,if any sour grapein from any Ronnie fan. :clap: <laugh>

Postby Dan-cat

I wouldn't put it past Higgins to take Hendry's 36 tally.

It's only a couple of years ago that he did a piece on sadly now defunkt Inside-Snooker website where he said he had accepted that he was now a journeyman. I found the piece defeatist yet realistic, let's face it he'd been in the doldrums a few years. Now he's number 2 in the world with multiple titles in recent times. You can't keep a good Scot down. 'His all round game is the best there is.' Steve Davis

Postby hendry_fan

I wouldn't put it past Higgins to take Hendry's 36 tally.

It's only a couple of years ago that he did a piece on sadly now defunkt Inside-Snooker website where he said he had accepted that he was now a journeyman. I found the piece defeatist yet realistic, let's face it he'd been in the doldrums a few years. Now he's number 2 in the world with multiple titles in recent times. You can't keep a good Scot down. 'His all round game is the best there is.' Steve Davis

A intrestin analysis from one of the Ronnie Fan boys,D-C.

I,m takin your prediction with a piece o salt though D-C,as you predicted Ronnie would get to 29 before John did,in fact,come to think of it,you now owe me a nice BIG slap up. ;-)

If Higgins were indeed to overhaul Hendrys record,i would,nt be sad,upset,angry,annoyed,cheesed off,..........................

,..........I,d be absolutley DEVASTATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :mood: :grrr:

I probably would,nt talk to anyone for months,i without a shadow of a doubt,would be veryyyyyyyyyyyyy bovered. :wild: <laugh>

I personaly don,t think he,ll do it though,as well all know,he,s not gettin any younger,his form,consistency will plunge and the rest o the crop will surely step up sometime in the near future.

Johns obviously been playing well of late,but it aint as if he,s been playing prime stuff,(yes,in spells he has),but he,s has been there for the takin,many times opponents have had chances to beat him,but they blew em,a bit like with Ronnie.

On the other hand,it would,nt surprise me one bit if he were to knock Hendry off the top spot,one just can never know with the Wizard of Wishaw,the dumplin still never ceases to amaze us and keep provin many wrong.

It,s gonna be very intrestin to see just how long he can keep the good/decent,consistent form going,to see just how many ranking tourneys he,ll end up with,i,d personaly like him to get to 35. :happy:

But at this very moment in time,the one n only Stephen Hendry still holds that amazing record,..............................

:win: :happy: STEPHEN HENDRY= 36 RANKING TITLES. :happy: :win: