Post a reply

Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Last 32 !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 19th - Sunday 25th of February at The Guild Hall, Preston

The World Grand Prix consists of top 32 on the One year list from start of the season meaning defending champion Barry hawkins wont be in the draw having finished in 40th place 11,000 points away from the qualifying point.

Ronnie O'Sullivan will be top seed with Mark Williams as second seed. World Champion Mark Selby will be there as will Judd Trump, Neil Robertson, Ding Junhui and John Higgins.

Who will reach the last 16?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Last 32 !!!

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Defending champ doesn't get seeded! That's unusual.

It's the Grand Prix, baby.

All bets are off. <ok>

Let's not tell Ladbrokes

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:You could watch the horseracing

Lamentable "sport"

I don't think there's any so-called sport I find more boring than horse racing.

Postby Alex0paul

Cloud Strife wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Lamentable "sport"

F1?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Lamentable "sport"

buck off, all of you.

Eat rubbish

Postby TheSaviour

According to the theory they all should be just someone who enjoys the benefits of.. And that theory is correct. So they have not made anything wrong, from my perspective. Yes. Not so far. But surely they should try to make more sense. And trying to relax more. And starting to give the credit where it actually belongs and to stop arguing with each others about those credits. And just to understand it is just taking a mickey or not.

Like I already ages ago have pointed out that Spurs pretty much = Harry Kane. And tha-and that´s pretty much that. As now everyone are starting to realize. I was the one who always thought they will never ever lose in Torino. They would had won without that early catastrophe. Perhaps I just fluked it right. But no need to taking the mickey. As that was just a one match.

Yes, snookerfan there is some amount of hope left to Yan Bingtao. But surely he should stop trying to dominate. And just go with the flow. When he tries to dominate he is just an utmost rubbish. Playing rubbish, predicting rubbish. Even when he is suppose to be someone who would be respected. But he´s not completely hopeless as few others obviously already are. I tend to like the lad too and will be giving an other chances. Well, surely his opponent Martin Gould is somewhere there on the borderline. But so far closely he has been able to fit the bill. After some struggles and re-thinks. Luckily even Martin has starting to realize he only can give it a go (of theirs) while it is on. And it hardly never is. Because those people are messing it up. There´s no excuses for that.

There is no such thing as official. That´s not convincing at all. But I know what´s convincing. That figure. Of the new innovations. Is that something like 60 000 or 70 000. That´s convincing. Not any official is that. You know, you just born, live pretty much completely alone, and it would be perfectly same if you are a rabbit or a bat or human. No difference. And then those mo..... keeps on telling me, see, we have this really convincing official system. UUUUU, I AM SOOOOO SCARED, I AM SOOOOO SCARED.

If they really figure they will go without flair then they go without it. But then we could have an another massive figure starting to grow. Will it be 150 000?? Who knows, but surely they will be caught up really badly time after time if deciding to go without it (me). But luckily I have been able to capture a few valuable hostages. Even I can admit those are valuable even when not quite believing there is such thing as official. Those are some really smart people starting to grow. Some smart moves. I feel I have been cloned in a really great fashion. Which feels great and I am hugely priviledged now. And they will never get it back if figuring they should not give the credits where it really belongs. Then they say, hey now we just defend. Well yes but when some other people are defending then they completely ignore that.

So Smart. A registered sc.....phrenic I believe. Did you really needed to start working with him? Surely a person like that won´t be making a sense considering every aspects of life. Which is very much required when starting to build up things.