Post a reply

ManBetX Welsh Open Final !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 26th ~ Sunday 4th of February at the Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff

John Higgins will face Barry Hawkins for the Welsh Open title and the Ray Reardon Trophy.

Most of their encounters has been in Championship league and PTC so not much history regarding major tournaments But John has got the edge having played twice at the Crucible and winning both times

Can Hawkins not only win the title but book his place in the Players Championship in Llandudno after missiing out on a place in the World Grand prix despite being defending champion.

Who will win?

DRAW

Final

Barry Hawkins v John Higgins

HEAD TO HEAD
Overall: Higgins leads 8-7
Main Tournaments: Higgins leads 3-1
Multi-session matches:Higgins leads 2-0
Finals : This is their first Final

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Final !!!

Postby vodkadiet

Let's hope Hawkins plays better than he did in the 3rd session of the World Championship semis last year.

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:Let's hope Hawkins plays better than he did in the 3rd session of the World Championship semis last year.

Shouldn't be too hard.. he couldn't pot a ball then.

For him to win the title Beast Mode Barry needs to appear... at least in the more crucial moments.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie will be devastated if Higgins loses the Final, even more than if he were playing it.

Postby Dan-cat

Alex0paul wrote:It’s the final we all wanted

I mean really as long as Hawkins doesn’t fold early on like he did against Ronnie in the Masters we h e a corking game on our hand. Have take the day off all engagements to watch this.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:Ronnie will be devastated if Higgins loses the Final, even more than if he were playing it.

Ronnie doesn't give a rubbish. He's out there on the streets feeding the homeless. He's actually a superhero. The Rocket, feeding the homeless at night. Being a snooker player is just a cover up to hide his superhero character, like Superman pretended he was Clark Kent the journalist..

Ronnie :hatoff:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=7782

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:I'm watching a movie about a woman with a demonic vagina. It comes alive and starts killing people.

At 11AM?

Postby hendry_fan

BUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!,i did a Gridlock.

I have a killing hangover,silly buckin me,i intended to only drink a glas,maybe 2,but i ended up downing the whole bl**dy bottle. :wine: :emb:

Nah,i,m only joking,unlike Griddy,i know my limits,i only had 1 glas. ;-)

Although,if John wins,i might not know em. :party: :-D

I hope that Barry does,nt show up in beast mode today and i,m hopin that John shows up in Wizard mode.

Either way,even if both struggle,i just want John to win.

:hyper: COMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN JOHN!. :hyper:

Postby Chalk McHugh

mantorok wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm watching a movie about a woman with a demonic vagina. It comes alive and starts killing people.

At 11AM?

Demonic vaginas can kill at any time, mate.

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:

At 11AM?

It was a DVD.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:A repeat of their classic World Championship semi-final

The one where Hawkins went into beastmode?

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:Ronnie calls Higgins a god rofl

If Ronnie asks nicely I'm sure John would be more than happy to give him a pair of his used underpants.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:He respects John. Why wouldn't he. Get over it.

I find it weirder when Higgins isn't playing.

Judd vs Selby, and Ronnie would bring it back to Higgins.

Here, it's relevant. Higgins is playing. I see no problem with a studio pundit talking about Higgins here. He's playing. What's the big deal?

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:He respects John. Why wouldn't he. Get over it.

I find it weirder when Higgins isn't playing.

Judd vs Selby, and Ronnie would bring it back to Higgins.

Here, it's relevant. Higgins is playing. I see no problem with a studio pundit talking about Higgins here. He's playing. What's the big deal?

Yea. Posters nearly laughing at Ronnie's respect for one of the all time greats. I would be surprised if he didn't respect him as much.