Post a reply

ManBetX Gibraltar Open !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 7th ~ Sunday 11th of March at the Victoria Stadium, Gibralta

On the Main tour now only two playing opportunities for may Amateur Players one is The Paul Hunter Classic the Other in Gibraltar. there are 2 spots available in the Main Draw with 96 players trying to earn them Jackson Page, Barry Pinches and Jamie Cope among those hoping to get through.

Ding Junhui, Shaun Murphy, Barry Hawkins and Stuart Bingham heading the field with so many topp players missing theres a big opportunity for someone to take the spoils this week.

Who Will Win?

DRAW

Selected Last 128 Matches

Andrew Higginson v Stuart Bingham
Mark King v Nigel Bond
Ding Junhui v Thor Chuan Leong
Matthew Stevens v Mike Dunn
Chris Wakelin v Barry Hawkins
Paul Davison v Anthony McGill
David Grace v Ben Woollaston
Oliver Lines v Elliot Slessor
Jamie Jones v Robbie Williams
Kyren Wilson v Mark Joyce
Daniel Wells v Ian Burns
Alfie Burden v Ricky Walden
Michael Georgiou v Liam Highfield
Scott Donaldson v Duane Jones
Zhou Yuelong v hang Anda
Ashley Hugill v Anthony Hamilton
Adam Duffy v Joe Perry
Xu Si v Ryan Day
Luca Brecel v Martin O'Donnell
Jimmy White v Christopher Keogan

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: ManBetX Gibraltar Open !!!

Postby TheSaviour

Alfie Burden vs Ricky Walden looks decent. Extremely tight and a high quality.

Highfield will beat Georgiou straight up.

Couldn´t Georgiou had figured something even a wee bit more unique.. Of where and how his game is based on. Would had had more success.

I must admitt that even I got caught pretty nasty after that Welsh final. John Higgins´s the only man who can made it look that much dull but soon you realise how much creativity he actully had and how much he actually did entertain. But the great thing following something dull is that you will realise of how much same pattern everyone´s decision naturally and forcefully are. Just a sheer physics; of how much that or a that thing there is in the world and how there are mass productions and some very rare unique ones. Just as you buy a cloth. A certain amount of people in the world are forced to buy exactly the same cloth as you did. You can always create some arguments about the free world and decisions but realistically no-one want´s to be alone.

A guinea pig goes international.... rofl rofl rofl <laugh> <laugh> :win: :win: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only a win win situation that one.. So much potential just ready to get rocketed up.. So keep the pressure on. Towards everyone on here.

The responsibility the celebrities have is to try to make us ordinary people to make some sense. Let´s see how they manages to do their duties now. Usually they take their time. But Ronnie might be quicker. Only a year and he´s done. Then we will have the same thinking patterns. Maybe.

Postby SnookerFan

boris_the_butcher wrote:need to win 7 matches for a paltry £25k top prize, the top players who entered this need a good slap.

They are short matches, and a weekends work.

£25k isn't bad.

Besides, why should snooker players get a slap for turning up to snooker tournaments?

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:£25k for two days work will do me very bucking nicely wam bam thank you m’am :-D

You sound like your pimping yourself.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
boris_the_butcher wrote:need to win 7 matches for a paltry £25k top prize, the top players who entered this need a good slap.

They are short matches, and a weekends work.

£25k isn't bad.

Besides, why should snooker players get a slap for turning up to snooker tournaments?

yea £25K that what Alex Higgins got for winning the 1982 World Championship OK it was worth more few years back however its worth a decent car even these days.

Postby kolompar

Very disappointed Tony Drago's not in this. He was due to play in the World Pool Masters a few days ago at the same venue but then not entered this and withdrew of the pool due to illness. Hope he's alright. He'll play in the Seniors 2 weeks from now.

Darren Morgan also withdrew from here even though he got a wild card into the last 128. There's another wild card Brian Ochoiski.

Postby SnookerFan

kolompar wrote:Very disappointed Tony Drago's not in this. He was due to play in the World Pool Masters a few days ago at the same venue but then not entered this and withdrew of the pool due to illness. Hope he's alright. He'll play in the Seniors 2 weeks from now.

Darren Morgan also withdrew from here even though he got a wild card into the last 128. There's another wild card Brian Ochoiski.

Williams bullied him away.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Looking through qualifiers, there are not many names I recognise.

Wins for Jackson Page and Jamie Cope

Jamie "He Can" Cope.

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

Shaun Murphy @Magician147 Morning all. It’s with regret that I must announce that I’ve had to withdraw from the Gibraltar Open as I’m unable to play. A recurring neck / back injury has stopped me in my tracks. My sincerest apologies to all the fans, sponsors and promotors involved.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 08 Mar 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

[b]Shaun Murphy @Magician147[b] Morning all. It’s with regret that I must announce that I’ve had to withdraw from the Gibraltar Open as I’m unable to play. A recurring neck / back injury has stopped me in my tracks. My sincerest apologies to all the fans, sponsors and promotors involved.

Thats a shame. Murphy is a fan favourite <laugh>

Postby The_Abbott

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Opens it up for Mark Davis

The draw seems to have opened up for Jamie Cope. He is due to meet Murphy and then possibly Rory Mcleod.

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

[b]Shaun Murphy @Magician147[b] Morning all. It’s with regret that I must announce that I’ve had to withdraw from the Gibraltar Open as I’m unable to play. A recurring neck / back injury has stopped me in my tracks. My sincerest apologies to all the fans, sponsors and promotors involved.

Thats a shame. Murphy is a fan favourite <laugh>

Have you got the name of the fan?

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:This is Ding's to lose.

He'll find a way.

Luckily Leo Fernandez is in the other half of the draw.

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:This is Ding's to lose.

He'll find a way.

Luckily Leo Fernandez is in the other half of the draw.

Maybe if Ding stopped praising Leo Fernandez, he'd not keep losing to him?