Post a reply

Fuhua Group China Open Last 32 !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 2nd ~ Sunday 8th of April at National Olympic Sports Centre Stadium, Beijing, China

Ronnie O'Sullivan despite a maximum wont be lifting the 6th ranking event of the season this week after losing 6-2 to Elliot Slessor. and also out the man he best in Llandudno just over a week ago Shaun Murphy bundled out by Chris Wakelin 6-0.

But World Champion and defending China Open Champion Mark Selby is still there having beaten Scott Donaldson to set up a all leicester match up with Ben Woollaston.

Also there is Neil Robertson, John Higgins, Mark Williams and China's own Ding Junhui

Who will reach the last 16?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Fuhua Group China Open Last 32 !!!

Postby Alex0paul

Robertson v Craigie will be a good match. I have a feeling Robertson will win this week but I base this on nothing.

Good luck Dott though

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:Robertson v Craigie will be a good match. I have a feeling Robertson will win this week but I base this on nothing.

Good luck Dott though

You saying Robbo will win something? :shock:

That's something new

Postby Dan-cat

TheRocket wrote:Robbo took 2 minutes to think about his next shot and then missed the red he went for by a mile.

This over-thinking thing he does is crippling. He's aware of it, and that's the first step. Conscious incompetence.

Postby TheRocket

That was a foul from Craigie again. Hit the yellow first. But Robbo potted the red anyway so match over.

Robbo over the line after a tense decider.