Post a reply

Re: Fuhua Group China Open Last 32 !!!

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:Selby finding some form it seems now the Wolds is on the horizon...

but he's only reached the last 16, thats hardly worth something...

I think he'll play decent at the World Championship. Not as good as last year but still not as worse as the year before but I mean even then he won it somehow.

A lot will depend on the draw as well. He might play Mark Allen in the 2nd round if Allen lost today or in the next round of the China Open. And Allen is one of those players who can get under Selbys skin.

Postby Andre147

Higgins lost to Jack Lisowski?

Wasnt expecting that. Every now and then Lisowski has a good result like this, but fails tremendously afterwards.

Postby Alex0paul

Dan-cat wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:I'm watching Thomas the Tank Engine

Is the fat controller still called the fat controller?

Yes but there is a Thin Controller too

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:Higgins lost to Jack Lisowski?

Wasnt expecting that. Every now and then Lisowski has a good result like this, but fails tremendously afterwards.

Swooooon.

They keep talking about him like he's on the edge of a breakthrough (Fouldsy at the Grand Prix for example) but he smacks of journeyman to me... prove me wrong handsome jack!

Postby TheRocket

Dan-cat wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Higgins lost to Jack Lisowski?

Swooooon.

They keep talking about him like he's on the edge of a breakthrough (Fouldsy at the Grand Prix for example) but he smacks of journeyman to me... prove me wrong handsome jack!

His buddy Judd had his breakthrough at the China Open. Would be fitting if Jack did the same. Even though he already reached the quarters once in this tournament (2013) and I thought that would be the moment but it wasn't to be.

Postby vodkadiet

Tom Fraud is now level with Slessor.

If Tom Fraud had played O'Sullivan and O'Sullivan had tried to lose the match Tom Fraud still would have lost.

Postby TheRocket

vodkadiet wrote:Tom Fraud is now level with Slessor.

If Tom Fraud had played O'Sullivan and O'Sullivan had tried to lose the match Tom Fraud still would have lost.

Ford beat O'Sullivan at the Shootout. He isn't scared to cross the finishing line against O'Sullivan.

Postby vodkadiet

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Tom Fraud is now level with Slessor.

Why Tom Fraud - is he a parakeet?

No. It is because he cannot play under pressure. As for the shootout, that is beyond a joke.

Postby TheRocket

I'm not sure whether Yan Bingtao will be really a big deal. Ding at his age was more talented imo and had more bottle as well. Until he lost 10:3 in that Mastersfinal which really hurt him for 2-3 years.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

TheRocket wrote:I'm not sure whether Yan Bingtao will be really a big deal. Ding at his age was more talented imo and had more bottle as well. Until he lost 10:3 in that Mastersfinal which really hurt him for 2-3 years.

I think Yan will be the first Asian WC.
Or possibly Zhou)

Postby TheRocket

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I'm not sure whether Yan Bingtao will be really a big deal. Ding at his age was more talented imo and had more bottle as well. Until he lost 10:3 in that Mastersfinal which really hurt him for 2-3 years.

Or possibly Zhou)

The way Ding has performed in the last two years I think he's still the number 1 chinese contender. He looks more relaxed than ever at the Crucible. Unlucky to have played Selbo who is just a monster under pressure.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

TheRocket wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Or possibly Zhou)

The way Ding has performed in the last two years I think he's still the number 1 chinese contender. He looks more relaxed than ever at the Crucible. Unlucky to have played Selbo who is just a monster under pressure.

<ok>

Postby TheRocket

Not surprised to see Ding playing well. I think he practises a lot more and better once the World Championship is on the horizon and comes nearer. Hopefully he'll win it one day.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

TheRocket wrote:Not surprised to see Ding playing well. I think he practises a lot more and better once the World Championship is on the horizon and comes nearer. Hopefully he'll win it one day.

Would like to see Ding win it but I fear he never will