Post a reply

Re: Matt Selt talks becoming a father

Postby Pink Ball

vodkadiet wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Here, if you wish to read it. I couldn't be bothered to copy and paste it all.

http://www.worldsnooker.com/becoming-da ... rspective/

Did he really call his kid Parker? <doh> Parker Selt? That borders on child cruelty.

Not as cruel as having sex with Selt. Is this girl a masochist?

Proof that love's not only blind but deaf

Postby vodkadiet

Pink Ball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Here, if you wish to read it. I couldn't be bothered to copy and paste it all.

Did he really call his kid Parker? <doh> Parker Selt? That borders on child cruelty.

I can only assume Selt received a windfall a while back and for the girl in question having sex with Selt was preferable to freezing to death on the street. Although even that must have been a close call.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

vodkadiet wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

I can only assume Selt received a windfall a while back and for the girl in question having sex with Selt was preferable to freezing to death on the street. Although even that must have been a close call.

rofl

Postby Pink Ball

vodkadiet wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

I'd take my chances on the street.

Postby Dan-cat

Selt has always had terrible mindset for a sportsman. 'I don't mind if I fall off the tour, I'll just do something else'

Remember when he got slapped 6 nil by Ronnie at the UK (Ronnie spent the last three frames going for 147s and duly got one) and I remember Hendry in comms remarking 'it's got be deflating if your opponent is obviously going for 147s as he knows that you have no chance of winning'

Selty afterwards said 'when it went 3 nil I knew it was gonna be 6 nil'

Awful attitude.
Last edited by Dan-cat on 23 Jul 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:Also, why am I - a self-styled angel bestriding this planet full of love and wisdom (hahaha) - am childless, barren and infertile, and yet Selty Twatpants can make babies?

Sheesh. The injustice of it all.

Eat fish

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Also, why am I - a self-styled angel bestriding this planet full of love and wisdom (hahaha) - am childless, barren and infertile, and yet Selty Twatpants can make babies?

Eat fish

I'm not trying to have a baby!

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Fish is nice though

I never liked fish. Or any kind of seafood.

Fish fingers occasionally. Cod in batter, I can just about stand. But anything other than that, I want to spew.

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:I'm not trying to have a baby!

I think I see the problem here.

You're a man.

Did you just assume his gender? :no:

I think you’ve just done that yourself.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:I'm not trying to have a baby!

I think I see the problem here.

You're a man.

Did you just assume his gender? :no:

Yes.

Postby Pink Ball

Don't lose hope, Dan. I shoot blanks too but, miraculously, I have three kids.

Postby Dan-cat

Pink Ball wrote:

Don't lose hope, Dan. I shoot blanks too but, miraculously, I have three kids.

Was it the milkman?

Postby vodkadiet

For all of you slating 'young Matthew', can you provide evidence that the woman he impregnated isn't an intelligent, beautiful, wholesome individual from top to toe, from left shoulder to right elbow, from clavicle to ankle, from mammary gland to posterior? Can you doubters provide hardcore evidence?!!

Postby Dan-cat

vodkadiet wrote:For all of you slating 'young Matthew', can you provide evidence that the woman he impregnated isn't an intelligent, beautiful, wholesome individual from top to toe, from left shoulder to right elbow, from clavicle to ankle, from mammary gland to posterior? Can you doubters provide hardcore evidence?!!

Who said anything about his wife?

Postby Iranu

vodkadiet wrote:For all of you slating 'young Matthew', can you provide evidence that the woman he impregnated isn't an intelligent, beautiful, wholesome individual from top to toe, from left shoulder to right elbow, from clavicle to ankle, from mammary gland to posterior? Can you doubters provide hardcore evidence?!!

Yes. She allowed Matthew Selt to get her pregnant.