Should Cloud Strife be banned?

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: Should Cloud Strife be banned?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

It is sad that many posters have left and that many more feel intimidated by Cloud. Several members have PM me to say how anxious they feel after he posts. Some have even called him an a**hole.
However, I always defend him as I feel although he sometimes talks like a runt, they should not really call him an a**hole. That is just plain rude.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:It is sad that many posters have left and that many more feel intimidated by Cloud. Several members have PM me to say how anxious they feel after he posts. Some have even called him an a**hole.
However, I always defend him as I feel although he sometimes talks like a runt, they should not really call him an a**hole. That is just plain rude.

I can't think of a word strong enough to describe. He is a genuinely bad person

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Wildey - if Cloud is to be banned can I please have the opportunity to state mitigation on his behalf. I don't believe anything over ten years would be fair or conducive to a successful rehabilitation .

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Wildey - if Cloud is to be banned can I please have the opportunity to state mitigation on his behalf. I don't believe anything over ten years would be fair or conducive to a successful rehabilitation .

Don't be weak. The guy wouldn't snake hiss against you if you were on fire