Judd Trump or Kyren Wilson?

Judd Trump
76%
Kyren Wilson
24%

Total votes : 17

Judd Trump or Kyren Wilson?

Postby Ash147

We’ve had some great snooker rivalries over the years, could this be the next big one? Who is your favourite of the two?

Re: Judd Trump or Kyren Wilson?

Postby Andre147

Kyren all day long for me.

Proper hard worker of the game, no rubbish talk bullocks.

Postby TheRocket

Not a fan of either of them but Trump is the better player. Wilson still seems to get the better of him in their H2H battles in recent time though.

Postby Johnny Bravo

I voted for Kyren.
I like Trump a lot more as a player, he's far more exciting to watch and at the moment, the better player. However, I feel that when both will have hung their cues, Wilson will have a bigger trophy cabinet than Trump.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Johnny Bravo wrote:I voted for Kyren.
I like Trump a lot more as a player, he's far more exciting to watch and at the moment, the better player. However, I feel that when both will have hung their cues, Wilson will have a bigger trophy cabinet than Trump.

He may well, but it won't have as many trophies in it.

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

This.

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Lolz.

Also, where in the thread title/poll does it say what the question is? It just says Judd Trump or Kyren. I say Judd.

Postby Ash147

Attacking_Safety wrote:tits or a$$

The unanswerable question. Just when I think I can say for definite, I change my mind.

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Attacking_Safety wrote:tits or a$$

The unanswerable question. Just when I think I can say for definite, I change my mind.

BOTH!!!!!! ALWAYS BOTH!!!

Fair point. :jugs: :bum: