Post a reply

Irish newbie

Postby HustleKing

Hi all,
I finallly decided to join after following the forum for the last year.

I'm fairly bad at snooker so I mainly play through the game Hustle Kings on the PS4, which is an enjoyable but extremely frustrating alternative.

I've followed snooker since 2005 and mainly like to see foreign players win, to help spread the game. I'm bored of Ronnie winning the whole time though, so I never side with him in a match. I also watch 9 ball occasionally, although I can see many snooker fans might ignore it.

Anyway,
Merry Christmas to you all and here's hoping Lisowski takes up safeties as his New Years resolution!

Re: Irish newbie

Postby Pink Ball

HustleKing wrote:Hi all,

I'm fairly bad at snooker so I mainly play through the game Hustle Kings on the PS4, which is an enjoyable but extremely frustrating alternative.

I've followed snooker since 2005 and mainly like to see foreign players win, to help spread the game. I'm bored of Ronnie winning the whole time though, so I never side with him in a match. I also watch 9 ball occasionally, although I can see many snooker fans might ignore it.

Anyway,
Merry Christmas to you all and here's hoping Lisowski takes up safeties as his New Years resolution!

Céad míle fáilte!

Where in Ireland you from?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:

Anyway,

Céad míle fáilte!

How you know he is Irish?

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Anyway,

Céad míle fáilte!

How you know he is Irish?

The clue is in the thread title.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ha Ha buck yeah - what a dolt I am.

Céad míle fáilte!

Ha. Morse best watch his job.

You better watch yer bucking tongue

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Look Pinkball, this is supposed to be a welcome thread. I don't want no trouble here - if you want a tear-up start a new thread and I'll bucking show you a hard border.

Welcome Hustleking :wave:

Postby HustleKing

Pink Ball wrote:

Anyway,

Céad míle fáilte!

South East Galway.

Postby Pink Ball

HustleKing wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Anyway,

Céad míle fáilte!

South East Galway.

You’re joking me? Whereabouts? From Conamara, in the city now.

Postby HustleKing

Pink Ball wrote:
HustleKing wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Anyway,

Céad míle fáilte!

South East Galway.

Near the Offaly border.

Postby Pink Ball

HustleKing wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
HustleKing wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Anyway,

Céad míle fáilte!

South East Galway.

Near the Offaly border.

Ah, hurling country.