24%
Steve Peters
35%
Vikki Selby
41%

Total votes : 17

Judd's brother vs Dr Steve Peters

Postby Cloud Strife

Both of these fellas are generally acknowledged as the best in the business at what they do, but who is the best mentor/coach/Yoda figure out of these two?

Steve Peters - The man credited with bringing in his famed 'chimp theory', 'marginal gains' and various other buzzwords that sound cool on paper but rubbish in reality to the green baize of snooker. Responsible for bringing Ronnie O'Sullivan from the brink of career death to the heights of World titles and countless other accolades. An ever-present and key part of Team Ronnie, alongside his assistant Damian Hirst.

Jack Trump - The new man of the moment and has shown that brotherly love does indeed conquer all. His influence cannot be understated, managed to somehow do the impossible and take his aimless brother by the scruff of the neck and turn him from a wandering, arrogant wannabe to the new dominant force of snooker. What he actually knows about snooker is debatable and frankly can probably be written down on a first class postage stamp, but that is irrelevant. Judd Trump is now playing snooker to a level never seen before and only one man is responsible for that - Jack Trump!

Edit: Added the Lovely Vikki Selby
Last edited by Cloud Strife on 11 Feb 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Judd's brother vs Dr Steve Peters

Postby eraserhead

Cloud Strife wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Voted jack Trump for lack of a Vicky option.

Now added to the poll.

:bowdown:

Postby Ash147

I want a Judd v Selby WC final. They’ll be looking towards the balcony so much that they’ll both have Cervicalgia by the end of the tournamnet.

Postby eraserhead

Ash147 wrote:I want a Judd v Selby WC final. They’ll be looking towards the balcony so much that they’ll both have Cervicalgia by the end of the tournamnet.

There needs to be a shot where suddenly a balcony is empty and it cuts to Jack with his arm around Vicky looking right at the camera.

Postby Iranu

eraserhead wrote:
Ash147 wrote:I want a Judd v Selby WC final. They’ll be looking towards the balcony so much that they’ll both have Cervicalgia by the end of the tournamnet.

There needs to be a shot where suddenly a balcony is empty and it cuts to Jack with his arm around Vicky looking right at the camera.

Or with them furiously making out haha

Postby Ash147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Selby just as he catches a glimpse of Vicky and Jack together.

Why is that referee checking out Selby's bottom?

He’s taking advantage of the moment. :limp:

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Selby just as he catches a glimpse of Vicky and Jack together.

Why is that referee checking out Selby's bottom?

He's probably wondering why Snookerfan's hand is grabbing it.

Postby TheRocket

I voted for Vicky. Love her or hate her but she looks like a woman who really cares for her husband and even walk through fire for you.

If I had a wife like that (I'm hoping for a much sexier version of course) I would treat her like a princess.

Postby TheSaviour

Judd´s brother quite funny. And HE (Chrisse) actually has quite a cool hair-cuts and a hair-do :evilgrin: :evilgrin: . So you are probably begging the right lad to get involved ;-) ;-) . He´s cool, let´s put it in that way. But besides those things, I would like to know what´s going on with Peter Ebdon

What is eating Peter Ebdon ?

Yes, and yada yada yada yada yada, yes I know :-) . And yada yada yada yada. I know the names already mentioned includes the likes of Chandler, Jimmy White, LUKAS Kleckers, just to mention a few. But what´s essential is that Peter Ebdon played a match against Chris Totten previously during this season. Tha-that´s quite a genius the way Peter can input that slowdown-gear. That´s really a quite a genius, as everyone needs just to settle in for the statement and to realise and to admit that there actually has been some great, large innovations already achieved and gained. Much to do with the systems of the society. Some individuals may do things very well and materialize but they still are lacking any brain-work and even natural talents. Just down to that the society just forces them to achieve. But that´s really just quite genius from Peter every time lays down that famous slowdown-gear of his. Much to do with how much Peter downs pure black tea. It really takes you to other dimensions and slows everthing down. A pint or two after that probably doesn´t do any harm

Everyone have their weak spots also. Peter´s a bit of an explorer. That´s his.

Mark Selby´s is that he´s a w@lly. And the lads like Peter also knows that. That´s also why Peter such a great lad. Selby´s got away with lots of things just because of that Jester. But realistically couldn´t quite think how the game could be promoted any worse than how Mark Selby has now done. Mark Selby could do with a new hair-cut. Or is that he even fancies to an Arabic-hero ? Arg.

I am a quite restless sleeper. And everytime ready to move on immeaditely. I can´t memorize what was on the cards. And I just can´t be bothered to make that phone call in order to find out what they would gather from those. Can´t memorize any, besides just a one thing.. ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) .

But it still is a very much fans game. At times I am just mentioning a few top-players in order to make a statement that I found them interesting and basically a good lads. Just bring Christian in, but never talk about the top-players´ footballing past. That´s just pretty lame. To put it in mildly. And I now basically blame Mark Selby for it. Too.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:Saviour: The Gentleman Spammer.

Apart from going off topic and waffling a bit he doesn't warrant a ban.

I agree.

He is a feature of the site.

Saviour, blessed Saviour,
Listen while we sing;
Hearts and voices raising
Praises to our King:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Judd is now starting to use his talents the way he was supposed to have been doing for some years. Not sure if his brother has anything to do with it, but Judd's working harder and has improved his safety game and shot selection.