Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Wed April 24th) Last 32 !!

Postby Ash147

csprince wrote:
Ash147 wrote:When I first saw the draw, I thought this match was the only one where the qualifier was much stronger than the seeded player. I hate that I was right about that.
perry gilbert

I always thought that would be a close one. I favourited Gilbert slightly because he’s been in good form, whereas Perry hasn’t.

Postby Wildey

csprince wrote:
Ash147 wrote:When I first saw the draw, I thought this match was the only one where the qualifier was much stronger than the seeded player. I hate that I was right about that.
perry gilbert

i think Perry v Gilbert is 50/50 this match is 60/40 Carter

Postby Iranu

eraserhead wrote:
Wildey wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Just don't think Lisowski's a heavy enough scorer to win against top players without having a decent tactical game.

Hes made 41 tons this season 7th on the list.

i just think hes careless

He's far from the worst. I just expect more when his game is meant to be built around potting and scoring.

Every player above him has won at least one ranking tournament this season and has over 400 career centuries.

Postby eraserhead

Iranu wrote:Every player above him has won at least one ranking tournament this season and has over 400 career centuries.

I'm saying I don't think he can do it around top quality opposition. He's had a good season though maybe he'll improve in the bigger matches.