Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Wed April 24th) Last 32 !!

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:He’d have to send out for more peroxide. And warhammer toys

?

Characters classes in the computer game, Warhammer.

Oh right.

I think I have the movie of that on my Tivo.

That’s probably Warcraft.

Postby JohnCasual

Johnny Bravo wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Question to the Ronnie fans. If Selby and Carter met in the quarters. Who would you support?

Carter. I'd support anyone over Selbo. I hate him with a passion, does that mean there is something wrong with me ? :?

Do you play snooker? If you do then I'd be surprised. Selby is laid back and plays proper match play snooker. There isn't anything unlikeable about him in my view.

Postby Jester82

JohnCasual wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Question to the Ronnie fans. If Selby and Carter met in the quarters. Who would you support?

Carter. I'd support anyone over Selbo. I hate him with a passion, does that mean there is something wrong with me ? :?

Do you play snooker? If you do then I'd be surprised. Selby is laid back and plays proper match play snooker. There isn't anything unlikeable about him in my view.

It isn't the ROS persona either but the whole circus and theological following around him.ROS' witnesses.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
Raphael98 wrote:And Trump beats Un-Nooh! Tough luck for Un-Nooh, but well done to Trump in this deciding frame! And Hawkins goes 8-0 up on Li Hang!

And I guess that’s why they call him Un Nooh

Time on my hands, could be time spent with you.....