Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Fri April 26th) Last 16 !!

Postby Ck147

Ash147 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Very interesting. School was obviously very tough for him. I wonder if there was something in his personality or demeanour that attracted bullies to him like flies to rubbish.

The bullying is probably what caused him to have the personality he has.

Or was it his personality that caused the bullying? :chin:

Just kidding. In all seriousness, bullying sucks. Everyone experiences it in school, and it’s one of those things that shapes a person.

Totally agree, I had the odd bit in early secondary, probably because of the way my mum cut my hair, my crap trainers, and one time I took in a briefcase I got free from the esso garage on my dads tiger points (deserved it for that), but never serious or continued. I started stuff as well but never had a vendetta against anyone. Does make you a stronger person, I've actually intervened in a couple of instances I've seen it happening. Bullying is wrong.

Sorry, I had to.

That's great, loved that series, have a story similar to that when me and my mates were out on our bikes in London, but need more cue wine.

Postby Cloud Strife

Ck147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Very interesting. School was obviously very tough for him. I wonder if there was something in his personality or demeanour that attracted bullies to him like flies to rubbish.

Just kidding. In all seriousness, bullying sucks. Everyone experiences it in school, and it’s one of those things that shapes a person.

Totally agree, I had the odd bit in early secondary, probably because of the way my mum cut my hair, my crap trainers, and one time I took in a briefcase I got free from the esso garage on my dads tiger points (deserved it for that), but never serious or continued. I started stuff as well but never had a vendetta against anyone. Does make you a stronger person, I've actually intervened in a couple of instances I've seen it happening. Bullying is wrong.

Isn't that just banter though? I mean we all got abit of stick for various reasons. In my case, I gave as good as I got, and it was never considered bullying.

Postby Ck147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:

Isn't that just banter though? I mean we all got abit of stick for various reasons. In my case, I gave as good as I got, and it was never considered bullying.

Back then yes, but these days the government need to get involved.

Postby vodkadiet1

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Good timing. The radio genius is on LBC at 10pm.

James Whale?

George Galloway just had his show on Talk Radio. I have to say, he's grown on me these last few years.

Galloway is am egotistical maniac. He has nothing to offer.

Postby Ck147

Ash147 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:but these days the government need to get involved.

Is that the libertarian way? I know others on here were interested to find out more :)

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

James Whale?

George Galloway just had his show on Talk Radio. I have to say, he's grown on me these last few years.

You think of him this way because you disagree with him? Forget about his personality for a moment, what do you think of his political stances?

Postby Ash147

Ck147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

Is that the libertarian way? I know others on here were interested to find out more :)

Yes that’s correct. Libertarianism is basically very little to no government.

Postby HustleKing

vodkadiet1 wrote:Nigel Farage is a bully and so is his mate Donald Trump.

Their not so much bullies. More businessmen adept at making friends and influencing people who can further their political gain, with disregard for their haters.

Postby vodkadiet1

Cloud Strife wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

James Whale?

You think of him this way because you disagree with him? Forget about his personality for a moment, what do you think of his political stances?

I know he is joining the Brexit Party. That is enough.

Postby Ck147

Ash147 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

the partial quote you took from my comment removes the sentiment of my message, I think we're on the same page

Postby Ash147

Ck147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

the partial quote you took from my comment removes the sentiment of my message, I think we're on the same page

Oh I see, apologies then. I’m glad we see eye to eye!

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:I see Tommy Robinson is running for a European seat. Vodka,what you think of this guy?

I think he is misunderstood in some ways.

I watch quite a bit of him on Youtube and must admit i find myself agreeing with him on occassion and im not a rascist.

Postby Jester82

In what way egoistic to let parliament decide national matters without EU interference. Usually when it's about the EU, it's about Germany. The Huns hide behind Europe to push their idiotic agenda.

Postby Chalk McHugh

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:I see Tommy Robinson is running for a European seat. Vodka,what you think of this guy?

He is a racist. That is me being polite about him.

I'm not sure he is. Provocative but i dont think hes as bad as hes made out. I dont have rascist bone in my body.

Postby Cloud Strife

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I think he is misunderstood in some ways.

I watch quite a bit of him on Youtube and must admit i find myself agreeing with him on occassion and im not a rascist.

Same here. If you actually listen to him and try to engage with what he's saying without any preconceived bias, you'll find that he does actually talk a fair bit of sense on many issues.

Postby vodkadiet1

Chalk McHugh wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

He is a racist. That is me being polite about him.

I'm not sure he is. Provocative but i dont think hes as bad as hes made out. I dont have rascist bone in my body.

Believe me. He is a racist.