Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Tue April 30th) Q Finals !!

Postby Wildey

Dave Gilbert has surprised me a bit he was on the wane and normally it gets from bad to worst with him but he played a good final frame there and stood up to it well

Postby vodkadiet1

Satch4 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:I know Gary Wilkinson won The Matchplay in 1991 but he can't take Carter for granted here,.

Yeah but he also bottled the 89 UK open semi against Davis after Steve got the 2 snookers he needed in the 16th and then won the decider

I backed Wilkinson to win that match but I couldn't lay the bet off as Betfair didn't exist until 14 years later!

Postby vodkadiet1

Dan-cat wrote:Was I the only islander wtching the Carter match?

Just seen the Gilbert pot. An absolute Billie Piper. Class from Kyren to applaud him like that.

No. I was watching Carter on the main television and Gilbert on the computer; whilst posting on the mobile phone. I hate all this modern age technology. It is too much already! Years ago all you got were The BBC highlights after Newsnight!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

vodkadiet1 wrote:

Just seen the Gilbert pot. An absolute Billie Piper. Class from Kyren to applaud him like that.

No. I was watching Carter on the main television and Gilbert on the computer; whilst posting on the mobile phone. I hate all this modern age technology. It is too much already! Years ago all you got were The BBC highlights after Newsnight!

Yeah and no bloody vegans mithering you

Postby vodkadiet1

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

When I was first Vegan there were only about 6 Vegans in the country!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

Hopefully we will see that figure repeated sometime soon

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

rofl

You savage bastard.

Postby vodkadiet1

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

Unfortunately not. These Vegans and their concern for the environment, animal welfare, and their own health! F*cking tossers!

:irk:

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

Post of the tournament.

Postby Satch4

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Satch4 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:I know Gary Wilkinson won The Matchplay in 1991 but he can't take Carter for granted here,.

Yeah but he also bottled the 89 UK open semi against Davis after Steve got the 2 snookers he needed in the 16th and then won the decider

I backed Wilkinson to win that match but I couldn't lay the bet off as Betfair didn't exist until 14 years later!

Gary white washed Jimmy White in the same tournament 9-0. Seems like it could have been worth putting a bet on him

Postby vodkadiet1

Satch4 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Satch4 wrote:

Gary white washed Jimmy White in the same tournament 9-0. Seems like it could have been worth putting a bet on him

That is why I backed him. I think I got about 4/1. And 'The Nugget' tortured me!

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

Out of interest, how do you know that?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

It is much easier to count when there are less people.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:I fancy going out in this weather between matches. Best not.

I've had a leak in my bathroom, and the upstairs flat is getting a plumber in.

I've asked for him to come down see me first, so I can show him where the leak is coming from.

Never came. Still leaking.

Postby vodkadiet1

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

I don't literally mean 6. Obviously Vegans have existed for over 100 years. I just meant there were very few Vegans 30 years ago. I think it was about 1 in a 1,000 people in the UK. And even less in most other countries.