Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Thur May 2nd) Semi-Finals !!

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Not best idea to drive to police station snake hissed but he is a young lad made a mistake.

Don't need dragging up IMO

But this story had nothing to do with the match itself so I can understand why Cahill didnt want to answer these questions from the past.

He point blank refused to speak to any of the newspaper journalists. They weren't even given an opportunity to ask questions.

I think it was a smart move.

Postby Jester82

TheRocket wrote:The 2004 O'Sullivan would beat Gary Wilson with a session to spare in the semis.

Some of the pots Trump has put away would not be played by the big shots at any time.

Postby Lemnas

Iranu wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Not best idea to drive to police station snake hissed but he is a young lad made a mistake.

Don't need dragging up IMO

But this story had nothing to do with the match itself so I can understand why Cahill didnt want to answer these questions from the past.

He point blank refused to speak to any of the newspaper journalists. They weren't even given an opportunity to ask questions.

I think it was a smart move.

I wonder if they will fine him for that. Surely the rules say somewhere that the players have some kind of media duties.