Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat May 4th) Semi-Finals !!

Postby mantorok

vodkadiet1 wrote:Since this tournament started Wilson has fallen down The Newcastle Cab Driver rankings. He needs to get back out there and pick some fares up before he falls off the circuit.

So that's why they call it a taxi rank.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I don’t think any of you have any concept of how much Trump has improved this season. Hugely. He has righted every fault in his game and his approach. It’s all leading up to this.

I do.

Me too. He has improved a lot. His safety game is great now. Still think Higgins might win in the end.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I don’t think any of you have any concept of how much Trump has improved this season. Hugely. He has righted every fault in his game and his approach. It’s all leading up to this.

I do.

+1

Still suspect under pressure. We ll see tomorrow how much he has improved. True test starts tomorrow. Plays against one player where he struggled all life and choked nearly every match.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

I do.

Me too. He has improved a lot. His safety game is great now. Still think Higgins might win in the end.

I hope not. Judds time. Time to send JH into retirement.

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Seems unanimous in favour of Trump as the preferred winner of the title.

It was always going to be Trump being the favoured one.

Personally, I can't be doing with another Higgins win and all the sycophantic nonsense that will follow from the snooker smarks and especially the BBC, all going overboard, putting him on a pedestal alongside the likes of Horatio Nelson and Winston Churchill.

We had it in 2011 and that was more than enough for me.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Seems unanimous in favour of Trump as the preferred winner of the title.

It was always going to be Trump being the favoured one.

Personally, I can't be doing with another Higgins win and all the sycophantic nonsense that will follow from the snooker smarks and especially the BBC, all going overboard, putting him on a pedestal alongside the likes of Horatio Nelson and Winston Churchill.

We had it in 2011 and that was more than enough for me.

This. A thousand times this.

Postby vodkadiet1

mantorok wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Since this tournament started Wilson has fallen down The Newcastle Cab Driver rankings. He needs to get back out there and pick some fares up before he falls off the circuit.

So that's why they call it a taxi rank.

rofl