Post a reply

Who is the greatest player to have never won the World Championship?

Ding Junhui
35%
Jimmy White
65%

Total votes : 23

Re: Ding or Jimmy

Postby Ash147

Cloud Strife wrote:delete

Delete your account.

Postby Cloud Strife

Ash147 wrote:

Delete your account.

Yep

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

Delete your account.

Yep

rofl

Postby Ck147

Ash147 wrote:Image

Jimmy looks same as always, Ding looking really good, didn't think they could do the op that quick (modern science is wonderful)...I think Ding just became my favourite

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:

Jimmy looks same as always, Ding looking really good, didn't think they could do the op that quick (modern science is wonderful)...I think Ding just became my favourite

Dude. Seriously?

Postby Johnny Bravo

Jimmy, obviously. Greatness is mostly about achievements and impact on the sport,and from that perspective, Jimmy edges it.
Although if we are assessing both's peak form, Ding is the superior player.

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Dude. Seriously?

I admire you taking the higher moral ground in this case, good to see. 80,000 closing in fast, celebratory pint, or slap up lunch at Mrs Miggins?

Postby Godot

Johnny Bravo wrote:Jimmy, obviously. Greatness is mostly about achievements and impact on the sport,and from that perspective, Jimmy edges it.
Although if we are assessing both's peak form, Ding is the superior player.

Tricky one. Jimmy was the People's Champion of the sport in the 80's/90's, but the impact of Ding's success has resulted in the addition of half a dozen big money events to the snooker calendar every year.

Postby The Herminator

In competition it is Ding but in practice Jimmy is the GOAT (closely followed by Willie Thorne).