21%

Total votes : 14

Re: Judd Trump or Neil Robertson

Postby Lou147

Trump has overtaken Robertson in the last few seasons I think

Postby Ash147

Alex0paul wrote:Who cares

Look, fuckstick, I'm incredibly busy. So why don't you get the hell out of here before I snap your sausage off and jam it into your ass.

Postby Ash147

vodkadiet1 wrote:Trump is the better player. But who is the better Vegan?

Don’t worry, they’ll let you know.

Postby Ck147

Ash147 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Trump is the better player. But who is the better Vegan?

Don’t worry, they’ll let you know.

You know it :)

Postby Ck147

Had to vote for Judd based on this seasons performance, if he hadn't won the WC then would have been Robbo for me.

Who voted Robbo?

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:

Look, fuckstick, I'm incredibly busy. So why don't you get the hell out of here before I snap your sausage off and jam it into your ass.

had to ban ash for that one given him 7 days when hes back he can apolagise to alex

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

had to ban ash for that one given him 7 days when hes back he can apolagise to alex

rofl

He's just upset one of his YouTube heroes (Ben Shapiro) got owned by Andrew Neil on an interview for the BBC.

Hopefully, 7 days is long enough for him to have calmed down when he returns.

Postby vodkadiet1

This is a ridiculous question. Trump won The World Chamoionship with a brilliant performance in the final. And he also won The Masters with a great performance in the final. Robertson won a few smaller events. Trump is comfortably better at this precise moment in time.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Right now, Trump seems the better player.

In terms of greatness, Robbo is still ahead, but Trump is younger, so when they both finish their career, Trump will probably be the greater player.

Postby Wildey

Thing is being the greatest is fickle During this season we have had even Mark Allen considered better than Judd and Neil Robertson on current form before Christmas then Judd took over then Neil and now Judd again.

To be considered the best you got to keep on performing non of this Mark Williams 12 month holiday cobblers because time passes your confident taked a hammering and you strugling for results before you know it.

Postby TheRocket

Trump is obviously the better player atm but that doesnt mean he's the greater one.

Robertson has achieved more than Trump so atm he's still the superior player overall. But like many others I do think that Trump will eventually surpass him.

Postby Wildey

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Neil has more TC, TC finals and more rankers.

Yea but that never stopped Ronnie Fans a good 10 years ago saying he was better than Hendry.