Post a reply

NEW TECH:score snooker game automatically

Postby jasonpan

Hi everyone

i am here to show everybody a new technology in snooker industry .

as i know,this is popular in China ,and it wil show up in Snooker RUSSIA Youth series in August.

we call it Smart Snooker Scoring System,it work through machine vision and artificial intelligence.So it can catch the color and movement of the ball in snooker table to realize scoring automatically.

it is developed for two years,it become more and more moture.

we hope to promote it to all the snooker amateurs.it is the future way to score the game.

https://youtu.be/wob0SI8pZd4

Re: new tech:smart snooker scoring system

Postby jasonpan

Dan-cat wrote:This is very cool... pot success rate etc

How much is it please?

99% accuracy,do you think it is popular in the future?it also can reconize foul and miss as well,it cost about 2136 USD with all the accessories.

Re: NEW TECH:score snooker game automatically

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
jasonpan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:There ain't half some clever chameleons

i dont know what that means.

I was just admiring how clever the system is

We have a swear filter here on Snooker Island. Chameleons is the filter word for b*stards.

I believe Baddy was referencing the Ian Dury and the Blockheads record of the same name. It was the b-side to his most popular hit 'Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick.' So it was a compliment.

What a band. Brilliant.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Oh yes - it was meant as a compliment.

The system looks amazing and I would love to use it. At that price, it is feasible to have it working on a match table at a club which charges a bit extra to use it. It would draw in new members and pay for itself in a year or two IMO

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Oh yes - it was meant as a compliment.

The system looks amazing and I would love to use it. At that price, it is feasible to have it working on a match table at a club which charges a bit extra to use it. It would draw in new members and pay for itself in a year or two IMO

I was thinking the same - that's an excellent price for such an impressive system!

Postby jasonpan

Thanks,your reply inspires me,im trying to promote that overseas,i think it will improve the experience of the club players

Postby jasonpan

Dan-cat wrote:

I was thinking the same - that's an excellent price for such an impressive system!

THANK you sir,im happy to see these words,may i ask for more advices by twitter?

Postby jasonpan

how can i contact you sir ,i want to consult something with you. it is important to me

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
jasonpan wrote:somebody talk to me

I just posted my 79,700th post.

do you use new to technology to automatically count your posts?

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I just posted my 79,700th post.

do you use new to technology to automatically count your posts?

No, I just keep an eye on my post count.

Postby jasonpan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
jasonpan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Hello. :wave:

hello.....

Did you get a response from those snooker clubs?

Yes,sir.Thank you .
I have a talk with the hurricane room,and we talk about how to show our system properly.
And I want to ask one more question?
what scale about the hurricane room over the UK snooker room?