Post a reply

Re: NEW TECH:score snooker game automatically

Postby TheSaviour

Good.

But the youtube is full also with these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u63hy2fhKQ
It´s like some 8 year old would had played all these. The standards are not even close enough to be there where it should be. They have all aiming tools out there, only the ideas would be required. "Ronnie vs Tom Ford" made me laugh a bit, need to be said. I don´t why. Probably as the standards where just so awfull, and they still hailed it as a the greatest ever clearance. Those are all played by some 8 year old, that´s the impression one can just have.

So does the technology goes on. Luckily can still have an option to not to have any looks.

Anyone can even have a bet or few while these are going on, when the computers are playing. They do anything with the virtual bets; football, tennis... Only the names are slightly changed. Just go to the professional shop and checked it out.

Postby jasonpan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:The Hurricane roo, is quite a big club.

If you google snooker clubs in the UK then you should be able to contact many more.

i want to show you some pictures ,but i dont know how,and i have to sell one in 2weeks.

Postby jasonpan

TheSaviour wrote:Good.

But the youtube is full also with these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u63hy2fhKQ
It´s like some 8 year old would had played all these. The standards are not even close enough to be there where it should be. They have all aiming tools out there, only the ideas would be required. "Ronnie vs Tom Ford" made me laugh a bit, need to be said. I don´t why. Probably as the standards where just so awfull, and they still hailed it as a the greatest ever clearance. Those are all played by some 8 year old, that´s the impression one can just have.

So does the technology goes on. Luckily can still have an option to not to have any looks.

Anyone can even have a bet or few while these are going on, when the computers are playing. They do anything with the virtual bets; football, tennis... Only the names are slightly changed. Just go to the professional shop and checked it out.

But people always want to trust what they can do but machine

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Good.

Alright Alex? <ok>