Post a reply

Re: Canadian cuemen

Postby TheSaviour

Ye, great times they had in Canada. But here´s the news; Liang Wenbo has overtaken Ronnie O´Sullivan in terms of ability to clear the table from any given position. Wenbo´s got the same flair or even better, he´s just more carefull. Thas my view now. And you´ll be noticing it to be the truth as this season progresses.

Could be significant. As the China could be a new Canada. Just having enough people playing isn´t enough to be a new Canada.

Postby Iranu

TheSaviour wrote:Ye, great times they had in Canada. But here´s the news; Liang Wenbo has overtaken Ronnie O´Sullivan in terms of ability to clear the table from any given position. Wenbo´s got the same flair or even better, he´s just more carefull. Thas my view now. And you´ll be noticing it to be the truth as this season progresses.

Postby Pink Ball

Iranu wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:Ye, great times they had in Canada. But here´s the news; Liang Wenbo has overtaken Ronnie O´Sullivan in terms of ability to clear the table from any given position. Wenbo´s got the same flair or even better, he´s just more carefull. Thas my view now. And you´ll be noticing it to be the truth as this season progresses.

How has that pin end not been banned?

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Saviour ruining another thread.

It's interesting to think how different Snooker would be if Canada had remained a major force.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Apparently Wildey has not seen the thread u created.

Postby kolompar

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:

He was actually on topic for once :shrug:

Postby SnookerFan

DECLINE!

Postby SnookerFan

Liang Wenbo isn't the new anything.

He was the new Ding a few years ago, according to the pundits.

Postby vodkadiet

It challenges all the preconceptions of 'Baize Theory', whether green or otherwise. They probably descended from elephants or other tusk ladened mammals. Some were funnelled through a wholly different convention. Notwithstanding this, crowds continued to gather until dusk on most days albeit with half an eye on tide times as to be caught short at that time of year would ensure a laughter not seen for a good few millennia!
Last edited by vodkadiet on 27 Sep 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Sickpotter

vodkadiet wrote:It challenges all the preconceptions of 'Baize Theory', whether green or otherwise. They probably descended from elephants or other tusk ladened mammals. Some were funnelled through a wholly different convention. Notwithstanding this crowds continued to gather until dusk on most days albeit with half an eye on tide times as to be caught short at that time of year would ensure a laughter not seen for a good few millennia!

pmsl

Similar to Google Translate, did you find a Saviour translate somewhere?

Postby vodkadiet

Sickpotter wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:It challenges all the preconceptions of 'Baize Theory', whether green or otherwise. They probably descended from elephants or other tusk ladened mammals. Some were funnelled through a wholly different convention. Notwithstanding this crowds continued to gather until dusk on most days albeit with half an eye on tide times as to be caught short at that time of year would ensure a laughter not seen for a good few millennia!

pmsl

Similar to Google Translate, did you find a Saviour translate somewhere?

I thank you for your keen interest. Who is this Saviour of whom you speak? And is their text full of anecdotes which can be cross referenced for the purpose of furthering knowledge or are they 'the bottom of the bag' (Cul-De-Sac)?

Postby Johnny Bravo

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Been saying that myself for ages. He's obviously trolling.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Been saying that myself for ages. He's obviously trolling.

:offtopic:

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Bill Werbeniuk

Me having a quick drink watching the snooker final.

Postby Prop

Bill Werbeniuk spent a good few years living in my town. Before my time, but heard a few good stories from my dad.

Here’s a scoop... he had a flat above a Couplands that caught fire.

I’ve probably played on some of the tables he practiced on.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Prop wrote:Bill Werbeniuk spent a good few years living in my town. Before my time, but heard a few good stories from my dad.

Here’s a scoop... he had a flat above a Couplands that caught fire.

I’ve probably played on some of the tables he practiced on.

Great stuff Prop

Postby vodkadiet1

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Bill Werbeniuk

That was what Bill had to drink before he even started playing a match! It is a shame he had to drink so much just to be able to play. It probably killed him.