Post a reply

Re: Snooker Radio

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Michael McMullan used to do a Premier League programme on Irish radio in the 00's. He reminded me a bit of Phil Yates in the way he talked. He is on Dave Hendon's podcast sometimes.

Postby SnookerFan

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Michael McMullan used to do a Premier League programme on Irish radio in the 00's. He reminded me a bit of Phil Yates in the way he talked.

Then again I might not listen.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Michael McMullan used to do a Premier League programme on Irish radio in the 00's. He reminded me a bit of Phil Yates in the way he talked.

Then again I might not listen.

Don’t worry he sounds nothing like Yates. He’s Irish for a start.

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

He doesn't sound like Yates. There used to be trailers for his Saturday Premier League programme during the week and he would talk in a manner similar to Yates. That's over a decade ago now and he's been fine on Hendon's podcast.

Postby Pink Ball

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:He doesn't sound like Yates. There used to be trailers for his Saturday Premier League programme during the week and he would talk in a manner similar to Yates. That's over a decade ago now and he's been fine on Hendon's podcast.

Moyyyyyyyyychael McMullen

Postby TheSaviour

...and so who on earth who would had believed we are back to an "extremely worried" - private messaging! A new "season", and many people overlooked my capabilities to post! This time just so sadly probably a situation where no getting back anymore. Too deep stuff. Sadly so, yes.

:lol:

Ye, but some balls have this guy!! Never, ever, ever never would had believed HE would had actually came up with something! Usually they just pop in, do their part of rubbish-talking, eat a lunch and will flow away. But not this one, not this one. A contact! Welllllll, not quite straight, but a contact, yes! Yeah!! Dude! Yeah!

Wellllll welllll welllll welllll welllll, but what a, what a, what a standard from Ronnie! A much anticipated class, for sure. :anyone: :mosh2: :mosh2: ;-)

No worries, mate.

They got it right; the probability is zero. It has always been, it is now, and it will always be. So unfortunately and sadly to me, at least, but that´s just the truth. They just should had realised that thing too already a five, six years ago. But no. Then not. Just no. And so now it is a payback time, I assume.

But to who?

But yet still, what a balls has that dude! Wouldn´t have never ever believe he actually would came up with something.

A years work of spamming the bridge??? Come on.......... A years work of complexly ignoring all the achhievements???? Come on.......... A years work of spamming the bridge, and yet still fancing to claim it is TheSaviour who "spams", where actually posts so skilfully that the people once again have felt the shock and got worried. This time just no getting back anymore. Sadly so.

A years work of just solely labelling the people? Never ever realised that the whole package actually means realising it is just and solely just labelling the people, and now fancing to quit it all???? Come on...........

Postby Wildey

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Michael McMullan used to do a Premier League programme on Irish radio in the 00's. He reminded me a bit of Phil Yates in the way he talked. He is on Dave Hendon's podcast sometimes.

He commentates on Championship League too

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:Alright, who PM'd The Saviour saying they were worried?

Me, sorry. I was worried when you said you might listen then updated to say you might not listen. I have been on tenterhooks ever since.

So...

DID YOU LISTEN???!???

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Alright, who PM'd The Saviour saying they were worried?

Me, sorry. I was worried when you said you might listen then updated to say you might not listen. I have been on tenterhooks ever since.

So...

DID YOU LISTEN???!???

I listened for a few minutes. <ok>

Postby SnookerEd25

:phew:

I slept better last night knowing that.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: